Termination of domain registrar MITSU INC by Nixi

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dnk

Established Member
Impact
Received the following message from Nixi

Dear Registrant / Customer,

This is to inform that the registrar account of your current registrar – Mitsu Inc. has been terminated by National Internet Exchange of India(NIXI) which manages the .IN Registry.

In view of the termination, your registrar will not be able to provide you any domain management services for .IN or .भारत (in all supported languages).

In order to protect your rights and commercial interests,.IN Registry hereby informs you to transfer your domain(s) to an alternate Accredited Registrar of .IN Registry of your choice. Please view the link below for the list of registrars - https://registry.in/Accredited_Registrars

You may contact your preferred new registrar on your own for transferring your domain(s) and follow the process as may be advised by the new registrar.

Meanwhile to maintain continuity, .IN Registry is taking over the control of your domain names and if you require any changes to your existing contact details or Nameserver associated with your domain name, you are requested to send an email from your registrant email id, as reflecting in whois records to [email protected].

While moving to a new registrar, you are requested to contact .IN Registry to obtain your domain authorization or “AUTH CODE” – which will be required by the new registrar to initiate transfer of your domain(s).

You are requested to complete the transfer process in the next 15 days from the date of this email. If not, .IN Registry will initiate its own process to transfer your domain to another registrar as may be determined by .IN Registry.

Sincerely yours,
National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI)

Has anyone else received this email, and knows what is the real reason for termination of Mitsu, as it is causing a lot of inconvenience

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In such situation better to transfer all the names if/while you can imho.

Last edited:
•••
.in registry just locked all names that were previously registered at Mitsu (at the time they removed the accreditation, a few days back).

I mean that even the names that have been transferred out of Mitsu in the meantime (yesterday for instance), are now stuck.

Example:

Domain Name:MUMBAIRESTAURANTS.IN
Created On:19-Jan-2016 23:16:49 UTC
Last Updated On:06-Nov-2017 20:32:43 UTC
Expiration Date:19-Jan-2019 23:16:49 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Dynadot LLC (R117-AFIN)
Reason:
Reason:
Reason:
Reason:

I sent an email to Nixi to request some clarifications. It seems to be a common practice of Nixi when legal situation need to be sorted out. Look at names hit by INDRP (fdc.in or nncc.in), they have similar statuses and never expire.

•••
It is the normal practice to lock domains after they have been transferred for 60 days

Last edited:
•••
.in registry just locked all names that were previously registered at Mitsu (at the time they removed the accreditation, a few days back).

I mean that even the names that have been transferred out of Mitsu in the meantime (yesterday for instance), are now stuck.

Example:

Domain Name:MUMBAIRESTAURANTS.IN
Created On:19-Jan-2016 23:16:49 UTC
Last Updated On:06-Nov-2017 20:32:43 UTC
Expiration Date:19-Jan-2019 23:16:49 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Dynadot LLC (R117-AFIN)
Reason:
Reason:
Reason:
Reason:

I sent an email to Nixi to request some clarifications. It seems to be a common practice of Nixi when legal situation need to be sorted out. Look at names hit by INDRP (fdc.in or nncc.in), they have similar statuses and never expire.

an update on this issue - please follow this article here - http://our.in/mitsu-account-termination-stay-order-highcourt/

•••
It is the normal practice to lock domains after they have been transferred for 60 days
Yes, but it is not mandatory for registries anymore...
For example, nowadays Verisign (.COM/.NET) and Neustar (.BIZ/.US) don't lock the domains after their transfer.

Last edited:
•••
No, not the 'renew prohibited' and 'delete prohibited' afaik. Here, it seems to be the consequence of a stay order from Mumbai High Court.

The locks here are put by registry, not the registrar.

•••
•••
•••
Now NIXI holding registrar is cancelling the transfer out, does anyone know who is to be contacted. I am interested in selling a domain , and now the deal is cancelled

•••
It appears that only some .in domain investors with Mitsu have got another email from NIXI. Does anyone know of the reason for discrimination

•••
I need to update my nameservers, the domain moved from mitsu and parked at nixi holding a/c with update prohibited??

•••
I need to update my nameservers, the domain moved from mitsu and parked at nixi holding a/c with update prohibited??
Have you tried to update the name servers

•••
I have received following email from NIXI -

Dear .IN Domain Name Registrant (under Mitsu Inc.)

This is to inform you that in view of the directions passed by the Hon’ble Bombay High Court vide order dated November 7, 2017, in the matter Sanjeev Ramniwas Goyal v National Internet Exchange of India & Ors. [Writ Petition (L) No. 3000 of 2017], directing National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI) not to take further action/steps in pursuance to the impugned order of termination, henceforth NIXI shall not be able to process any transfer request of your .IN domain name presently under “NIXI Holding Account” , till further directions from the Hon’ble Court.

Sincerely,

.IN Registry Relations

Reply of Mr Sanjeev Goyal on the above....

Hello ......

Thanks for your email. According to my personal opinion and whatever I saw in High Court when this issue was discussed before the Bench , NIXI is misrepresenting the facts.

As far as I saw Attorney of NIXI was given clear instructions to set aside the said termination order by themselves and appoint arbitration committee to hear my case or court will set aside the same. On which attorney said to court that he need instructions from his client on this issue and he will update the court before the said date of 20th Nov.

I donot know what the NIXI attorney presented to their client but fact is on the court record and order 's point 2 last line says "The learned counsel for the
Respondents seek time to get instructions and file reply
." and first line of point no. 3 " We record the statement made by the learned counsel for the Respondent Nos. 1 and 3 that no further action/steps in pursuance to the impugned order of termination shall be taken henceforth by the Respondents till the next date of hearing."

so these two bold area clearly points that what it means .....

Hope NIXI should make priority for registrant as they suffered a lot without their fault.

--
Best regards,
Sanjeev Goyal.
Mitsu Inc
Accredited .IN Registrar.

Last edited:
•••
I have received following email from NIXI -

Dear .IN Domain Name Registrant (under Mitsu Inc.)

This is to inform you that in view of the directions passed by the Hon’ble Bombay High Court vide order dated November 7, 2017, in the matter Sanjeev Ramniwas Goyal v National Internet Exchange of India & Ors. [Writ Petition (L) No. 3000 of 2017], directing National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI) not to take further action/steps in pursuance to the impugned order of termination, henceforth NIXI shall not be able to process any transfer request of your .IN domain name presently under “NIXI Holding Account” , till further directions from the Hon’ble Court.

Sincerely,

.IN Registry Relations

Reply of Mr Sanjeev Goyal on the above....

Hello ......

Thanks for your email. According to my personal opinion and whatever I saw in High Court when this issue was discussed before the Bench , NIXI is misrepresenting the facts.

As far as I saw Attorney of NIXI was given clear instructions to set aside the said termination order by themselves and appoint arbitration committee to hear my case or court will set aside the same. On which attorney said to court that he need instructions from his client on this issue and he will update the court before the said date of 20th Nov.

I donot know what the NIXI attorney presented to their client but fact is on the court record and order 's point 2 last line says "The learned counsel for the
Respondents seek time to get instructions and file reply
." and first line of point no. 3 " We record the statement made by the learned counsel for the Respondent Nos. 1 and 3 that no further action/steps in pursuance to the impugned order of termination shall be taken henceforth by the Respondents till the next date of hearing."

so these two bold area clearly points that what it means .....

Hope NIXI should make priority for registrant as they suffered a lot without their fault.

--
Best regards,
Sanjeev Goyal.
Mitsu Inc
Accredited .IN Registrar.
What are the facts which NIXI is misrepresenting , can anyone share

•••
NTRO, R&AW, CBI allegedly bribed by google, tata are involved in a massive financial fraud on indian domain investors, especially single female .in domain investors since 2010. They are putting the female domain investor under surveillance falsely labelling them a security threat without any proof at all, and then falsely claiming the domains belong to their relatives, girlfriends to get all their girlfriends, relatives lucrative R&AW/CBI jobs at the expense of the real female domain investor, Bank details, income tax returns will expose the fraud.

There should be more transparency in the operation of NIXI, .in registry, and NTRO employees should not be allowed to exploit harmless .in domain investors, especially single women, making fake claims of domain ownership to get their girlfriends, relatives R&AW/CBI jobs at the expense of the real domain investor .

I have registered .in domains since 2005, and despite having many .in domains with Mitsu, I have not received the second email from Nixi due to large scale corporate espionage. Can anyone share when exactly NIXI sent the second mail to .in Mitsu domain investors

•••
@mwzd

Do you have any information on this issue?

Thank you.

Peace,
Cyberain

•••
Come to Epik! I just lowered our prices as far as we can go to break even:

$6.95 .IN + $5.85 .CO.IN

I'm in the middle of negotiating even cheaper rates. But finalizing that is a few weeks away still. Timing isn't great.

Price isn't everything. You want responsive customer support. And the ability sell commission-free doesn't hurt. Likewise the ability to set up monthly payment plans – also commission free.

•••
•••
@mwzd

Do you have any information on this issue?

Thank you.

Peace,
Cyberain
Most of the high profile indian members of this forum are silent on the Mitsu Nixi case, as they allegedly maybe having some insider information, and have been told to keep quiet as part of the endless secrecy in India. Unlike western countries, indian intelligence agencies are not accountable to the parliament and often abuse their powers for personal gain and hatred.

•••
So bottom line now is that no Mitsu.in domains can be transferred from the NIXI holding account until the High Court in Bombay gives the OK. Sanjeev is fighting this one out so this could go on for a while.

Given that this could take a while, what happens to domains that expire while this matter is sorted out?

Meanwhile, here is some "background detail" on this matter. Take it as you will.

https://www.slideshare.net/hifivc/conspiracy-angle-at-inforum

•••
Meanwhile, here is some "background detail" on this matter. Take it as you will.

https://www.slideshare.net/hifivc/conspiracy-angle-at-inforum

For indian domain investors , catchnames story is believable and familiar, as CIA, NSA, NTRO, CBI, indian intelligence agencies are closely monitoring domain investors, putting them under surveillance for years, denying them their fundamental rights.
In fact the CIA, NSA, google have allegedly ensured that 10 google, tata sponsored goan sex workers, cheater housewives, blackmailers and other frauds got R&AW/CBI jobs falsely claiming that they own the .in and other domains, websites of a google competitor, a single woman engineer , when none of these 10 lazy fraud indian intelligence employees have invested money in domain names and are least interested in spending any money on domain names, yet want to take credit, get a monthly indian government salary at the expense of the real domain investor.
Before taking action against Mitsu, the indian government should take against the NTRO employees who are involved in far greater sex, financial racket, falsely claiming that google, tata supplied goan sex workers, cheater housewives and other frauds own the domain names of a private citizen, google competitor.
In panaji, goa the lazy young slim woman sunaina, openly boasted that though she did no work online, her powerful boyfriends, relatives would promote her as an internet expert, and she has allegedly got a R&AW/intelligence job for making fake claims

•••
for what reason mitsu license was terminated? can anybody tell?
but sure no one will do that without a reason.

•••
for what reason mitsu license was terminated? can anybody tell?
but sure no one will do that without a reason.
Some members say the official reason is drop catching, the unofficial reason could be a sex, identity theft racket on some domain investors in India, with large companies like google, tata allegedly involved

•••
If drop caching is illegal then nixi must monitor activity of another registrar called ABTA who don't provide any service to users but using it solely for caching domains.

And how google and tata company can involve in this matter?How relevant?

Last edited:
•••
If drop caching is illegal then nixi must monitor activity of another registrar called ABTA who don't provide any service to users but using it solely for caching domains.

And how google and tata company can involve in this matter?How relevant?
To acquire talent and technology cheaply, google, tata are allegedly involved in identity theft rackets on harmless indian domain investors, as usually only those who are experienced and making money online can afford to invest money in domain names.
Women domain investors are allegedly exploited to supply sex workers, get money and job bribes for top NTRO, CBI, R&AW, security agency employees , with the indian tax payer money being wasted for the bribes of large companies

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back