DAN.com
  1. → We are performing a scheduled upgrade. The site may be intermittently unavailable. ←

Termination of domain registrar MITSU INC by Nixi

Located in Domain Registrar Reviews, started by dnk, Oct 30, 2017

Replies:
Views:

1. crunchyg

crunchyg Established Member

@sandheep This could very well be legit. Email NIXI to confirm. If so, congrats.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. vatsan

vatsan Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

It is legit and I had it confirmed with Mitsu's Support yesterday. It is quite unfortunate it has come down to this. I sent them the following response to the email and do not expect any reply. If they do respond, I will post here.

P.S. Logging back to NamePros after almost a decade.. Its good to be back :)

3. Hypersot

Hypersot Top Contributor VIP

@sandheep
    I also received that email today.
    I believe it's legitimate as everything in the email seems to originate from [email protected] (that's .in registry).

I'm not sure but I remember a similar email was sent by the registry when the incident first happened with Mitsu. I don't know if anyone tried back then to transfer out and whether that was successful though.

4. devo

devo Established Member

Can anyone recommend a registrar to transfer names to?

Godaddy / Namecheap / Crazy domains all seem very expensive for Indian domains.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
  5. Hypersot

Hypersot Top Contributor VIP

Definitely Dynadot.

6. ConnectReseller

ConnectReseller The Domain Name Registrar Blue Account

ConnectReseller, is here with an exciting offer to help you getting your valuable .IN domains renewed or transferred out from MITSU

.in @ $4.99 and .co.in @ $3.99
    Get in touch for more info.

7. ConnectReseller

ConnectReseller The Domain Name Registrar Blue Account

ConnectReseller, is here with an exciting offer to help you getting your valuable .IN domains renewed or transferred out from MITSU

.in @ $4.99 and .co.in @ $3.99
    Get in touch for more info.

8. ddesigns

ddesigns Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I got the same mail last week, looks legit to me. Will transfer out as early as possible. Any recommendation for good provider ?

9. nik kant

nik kant New Member

Hi, just fyi since I received the email from the first ones. The procedure is not as smooth as expected.
    Classic NIXI. They are terribly slow.
    I send the verifying documentation of my identity in order to receive the auth code the same night I received the email.
    After a lot of email asking what is going on the final OK with the auth code came 10 days after my original email.
    So I really am curious if they even understood what they wrote on the original email about "You are requested to complete the transfer process in the next 15 days from the date of this email otherwise Registry will initiate required process."
    or if they are doing it on purpose..

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice