Dynadot

discuss Targets for 2018?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Hello all...

With 2017 about to end, I was wondering if you have already set your target for 2018.

As for me, 2017 was okayish considering the outbound sales that I had. I started off domaining again around mid-July and the first sale was easy. It's after that when things started to get difficult and I tried harder.
The targets of 2017 was unachieved by a big margin and I have high hopes for 2018.

I just hand-registered a domain name for my own startup which I believe is the best domain I ever thought of!! Very satisfied and happy on that front though!

Completed and published the domaining ebook! That was a moral achievement too!

Aiming to sell 7-8 domains every month doing outbound in geo catergory with an average price of $350 or so.
4-5 low four figures and 1 five figure(if possible although not very sure of this one). This is the plan for the first 4 months and the later plan will evolve based on the numbers in these months!

What are your targets for 2018?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's a great monthly sales goal for those GEO domains. I believe this can be done at the target price you seek. Have you had success with GEO domains so far?

- Will

•••
That's a great monthly sales goal for those GEO domains. I believe this can be done at the target price you seek. Have you had success with GEO domains so far?

- Will

Oh yes. I absolutely have made several hundred geo-domain sales over the years.
Mostly in this price range!

•••
Focusing next year on much bigger sales, and setting myself a target of around 5 BIG names sold. There will be lowball sales in between here and there just to tick things over.

•••
Focusing next year on much bigger sales, and setting myself a target of around 5 BIG names sold. There will be lowball sales in between here and there just to tick things over.

That's ambitious and really good!
Would you wait for inbound offer or barge in the gates of the big corporates and close a deal?

A person I came across was actively outbounding 5 figure sales. Of-course he had good names but there were some he acquired for low xxx and sold for 5 figures!

•••
Any more thoughts or goal sharing people??

•••
First of all I thank people like you for not keeping your "working formulas" to your self. All of you up there have shared one or two things that have improved my domaining mind and sharpened my approach one way or the other. God bless you all.

For this year I only had 5 sales: $499 (inbound), $50 (Flippa auction), $10 (Flippa auction), $10 (Flippa auction), and $80 (Flippa auction). As you can see, these sales are not worthy of even listing them. So, I regard this year as a TOTAL failure for me in terms of sales. But in terms of the knowledge acquired. Mehn! This is the best year for me.

Now to my wish. I want to have at least 3 domain name sales per month with at least $1,000 monthly income. I don't want to set too big a goal. I want to take it one step at a time.

Then I want to have a BIG sale that will change my life for good. I want to invest in importation from the US and I'm in dire need of capital. S I believe with a significant 5-figure sale (don't laugh please), I can be on track for success.

Thank you for letting me pour out my wish. Who knows? I might quote this writeup this time next year and appreciate you more for it.

•••
First of all I thank people like you for not keeping your "working formulas" to your self. All of you up there have shared one or two things that have improved my domaining mind and sharpened my approach one way or the other. God bless you all.

For this year I only had 5 sales: $499 (inbound), $50 (Flippa auction), $10 (Flippa auction), $10 (Flippa auction), and $80 (Flippa auction). As you can see, these sales are not worthy of even listing them. So, I regard this year as a TOTAL failure for me in terms of sales. But in terms of the knowledge acquired. Mehn! This is the best year for me.

Now to my wish. I want to have at least 3 domain name sales per month with at least $1,000 monthly income. I don't want to set too big a goal. I want to take it one step at a time.

Then I want to have a BIG sale that will change my life for good. I want to invest in importation from the US and I'm in dire need of capital. S I believe with a significant 5-figure sale (don't laugh please), I can be on track for success.

Thank you for letting me pour out my wish. Who knows? I might quote this writeup this time next year and appreciate you more for it.

Way to go my friend.
As they say, targets in written are dreams with deadline.
I am very sure you would be quoting this thread next year should you work hard and stay focused. And thank those stars for setting targets.

•••
Way to go my friend.
As they say, targets in written are dreams with deadline.
I am very sure you would be quoting this thread next year should you work hard and stay focused. And thank those stars for setting targets.
Thanks and God bless you

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back