Accept the offer and use the proceeds to buy some more great names in .com and .io
Reject the offer and renew for two years upfront.
I'd see how many similar domains are left in my portfolio. If that's the ''one and only'' digital io, maybe it would make sense to wait, since indeed it's a good name. However if 5+ similar names are there - sell it and buy a few more.
Another factor - it depends on the overall size of the portfolio and how much you need cash to renew (or buy!) some other good names.
we just need a social spreadsheet sometimes to make up our own minds. Kudos for holding out.all good points. I'm big fan of digital word..
so have a dozen more.. few io too... and co... including the beauty digitalwallet....co...
sales are very slow now..not just for me..
but I don't want to have firesale just for that reason.. I offered it today to him for quick sale at 1k.. but he is stuck at 500... with everyting going cyber and meta and digital in future... closer every day... these good digital names will go up not down in value.. this will.be a high 4fig sale in years ahead. I'll wait for it..