IT.COM

showcase Share your first offers / inquiries in 2020

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Doron Vermaat

Co-founder, EftyTop Member
Efty.com
Impact
I always find January to be a great month for domain name sales as many (wannabe) entrepreneurs have come up with new businesses ideas, projects, products or services over the holiday period which results in increased traffic and interest in good domain names.

I thought it would be fun to share which domains of yours were the first ones to receive some love in this new decade. Feel free to share any details such as the offer, country of the interested party or if the inquiry has led to a sale.

I'll start:

All received on January 2nd.

Brisk/io - price request
BadMonkey/com - price request
MoralSupport/com - price request

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CoronaVaccination.com 1000$ rejected
Expected 2000$
That's a pretty good first offer IMO. I usually don't like long names

•••
theidol in CO - $100

coin-info in COM - $3K

paynsta in COM - $100

>> accepted but buyers disappeared

•••
Codemates.io received offer $1000 but rejected as I am planning to make use of for a tech business until any five figure offer.

•••
Online/monastery/.com - original offer $100 - closed at $1000.00

Hand/-/wipes./com - $101 offered, countered but declined.

That's it apart from a couple of price requests that I never heard from again.

•••
had a couple of low non .com offers this month

Borrow . (one) $100 via DAN - countered no response (2nd offer on this domain now)

Jag . (xyz) $250 via email - could not afford BIN or slightly reduced price even with instalments, but he was a nice guy :xf.smile: door has been left open for the future.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back