Dynadot

poll Sell Reaper,...co for 1200$?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

reaper.,..,.co for 1200$

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • sell

• not sell

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

alcy

Top Member
Impact
its one of me fave names...
but oddly it didnt get much offers...maybe 100 max since regged in 2017... now its prem name since co went prem.

as always I appreciate and enjoy community input on this... so feel free to vote and or say something..

maybe little action in 4yrs does not promise better future...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you're satisfied with the return on investment, why not? (y)

It really depends on your expectations. When it comes to prices, what is good and what is bad is very subjective in this industry. There are so much things (financial situation, expectations, acquisition cost, etc.) to consider besides just looking at the final sale price itself.

To stay on stopic, ask yourself...
Am I ready to leave this $1200 offer on the table and wait for the right buyer to come at the right time?

Last edited:
•••
Hmm...both choices can be right. I'm sure this name could sell for more, but it's just down to whether you want 1200 now or 5000 maybe some day.

I think it's a close call and just down to preference. If you can bargain it up to 2000+ then I'd definitely lean on selling it personally.

Last edited:
•••
ty
yes it's always about whether we are comfy with offer... etc

but here I also or mostly just wanted to discuss the specific keyword

its value and or potential

ty
cheers

•••
ty
yes it's always about whether we are comfy with offer... etc

but here I also or mostly just wanted to discuss the specific keyword

its value and or potential

ty
cheers

From my perspective, I don't see it as a positive word at all. I don't see hundreds of possibilities for a company to develop its brand around that word.
I would rather own Wizard, Magician, Witch or even Vampire, than Reaper.

However, I can't deny that it's still a 4 figures domain.
If I had to sell it, anywhere from low to high XXXX would make sense to me.

Last edited:
•••
I agree.

3 to 5k was my target...but 4yrs no 4fig offers is getting long. and more importantly perhaps it's not predicting brighter future.

still I like the keyword... there is reaper drones...and few more things... so it's nice and short..but bit negative I agree..not that negative stuff cant have positive sale stories heheh

•••
Hmm...both choices can be right. I'm sure this name could sell for more, but it's just down to whether you want 1200 now or 5000 maybe some day.

I think it's a close call and just down to preference. If you can bargain it up to 2000+ then I'd definitely lean on selling it personally.

no he says 1200max...

I like how u said it...maybe 5k later..

the story of domaining.
lol

•••
Try to negociate more, there is no max when to comes to end user ... they always says that.

If the price feet you and you need urgent money, it's a good offer especially if you made a good ROI.

But make sure the buyer do not have another alternative if he find your asking price is exagerated.

oehIgIf.png

TheReaper.com sold for 2227 USD but on 2012 selling now at 15000$

Actually on the market:

reaper.fr asking 34488$ (accepting no offer)
reaper.ch asking 1990€ (min offer 1791€)
reaper.io asking 5000$ (min offer 3000$)
reaper.me asking 3999$ (accepting all offers)
reaper.live asking 2299$ (accepting no offers)
reaper.art asking 1200$ (accepting no offers)
reaper.us asking 688$
reaper.ca asking min 299$

The market says that you should get more, but you have to make your own decision.

•••
ok decided to sell... 4yrs was getting bit long for me...
wanted to do add lead on dan as often I do..but buyer said he can pay max 1000 on his cc... so I guess another lost sale on dan for all...due to their limits... which I never fully understood cause I never bought there... but ... for me and others lost dan sales keep adding due to their limits...I like dan.. but have feeling they got way more payment restrictions than others... how can this be normal and how can dan not be doing something to decrease lost sales... I dont get it.. this is 2nd failed sale on dan for me... due to various limits... I imagine on the global scale of all their clients such lost sales numbers must be huge...does this not bother u at all or prompt u to work on a fix @LaszloSchenk

anyway moved it from ionos to dyna..expedited... then buyer did bin on dyna market with no issues.. if used as credit on dyna its same 5% as add lead on dan.

but of course id prefer dan.

well after this sale I'm left with only handful of prem co..regged before co went prem... hopefully I get a few more sales.

then 400 or so decent nonprem co... from almost year ago... when there was still some things left to reg.. frankly today even on 1$ co promos i didnt reg..not much left imo

feel free to comment...dan... co regs...etc.

•••
Good morning all,

@alcy, when posting any such comments on this forum it's best to make sure all you post is factually based. I must state that we have absolutely no power over the credit card caps if your buyers. I am not sure how you determined we have credit card payments capped at $1000 as we are the only one within the market that allows up to $50K payments with a credit card. We even have the option to have this limit increased for verified corporate purchases.

Have a great weekend ahead.

•••
Good morning all,

@alcy, when posting any such comments on this forum it's best to make sure all you post is factually based. I must state that we have absolutely no power over the credit card caps if your buyers. I am not sure how you determined we have credit card payments capped at $1000 as we are the only one within the market that allows up to $50K payments with a credit card. We even have the option to have this limit increased for verified corporate purchases.

Have a great weekend ahead.

my facts are what buyer told me..as I said I'm unfamiliar with yer checkout as I never bought there .. why not just remain professional and explain instead of getting weird on me and giving lessons on what to post where... I asked u so u state the facts.. not because I know them all. if I knew them all then I'd never ask ya... u should welcome every chance to clarify things about yer company. which u usually do well. ty

Last edited:
•••
my facts are what buyer told me..as I said I'm unfamiliar with yer checkout as I never bought there .. why not just remain professional and explain instead of getting weird on me and giving lessons on what to post where... I asked u so u state the facts.. not because I know them all. if I knew them all then I'd never ask ya... u should welcome every chance to clarify things about yer company. which u usually do well. ty
Dear Alcy,

I am not getting weird on you, I just find it quite surprising to find such hard claims while in fact it is not fact-checked or accurate. What you are posting now is creating a completely wrong idea of our platform and is containing information that is presented nowhere on the web. We have even posted the boundaries multiple times where you have replied to in the past as well which is why I was surprised.

We welcome feedback and welcome to explain all there is to know but with a post like this I'd rather have to defend instead of explaining.

Best regards,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back