IT.COM

Tabs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi

Earlier there are some easy navigation tabs but from last few days i couldnt find them. Please activate them its really hard to find the right forums without the navigation

Sri

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes Please
if they dont come back soon I may not come back
thats the only reason i have been coming by lately is to check for my tabs.
i get sick just sifting through the mess.
I think the admins are on a mission to make Namepros worst!
It was so great about a year ago other than the hosting issues

•••
If the only reason you come to NamePros is because of the tabs or if you're "threatening" to leave because of tabs, then you have bigger problems, just IMHO.

IIRC, RJ plans on adding a theme that includes the tabs, that you can choose to use. People have lives though, give it time.

-Eric

Last edited:
•••
Haha
yea the problem is i have a life.
and time is something i rarely find.

we dont need to have the tabs just a more efficient navigation system.
tho the tabs worked great

Stop trying to be like the rest and just be the best!

tho that's is not the only reason I've been coming by but it is usually the reason I leave.
and no its not a threat its just depressing seeing this great community go down the hill.
sure im not a vital element to the boards but we all are!
and sorry i haven't been active here oR on much of any forums lately.
got way to many plates with way to much on all of em!

•••
The tabs were actually slowing down the load times for the forum. As mentioned there will be a theme at some point to include them. We have been busy the last few weeks planning and putting on the NamePros Birthday Bash in Las Vegas. It is a shame that the tabs are keeping you away from a forum with so much to offer. I wish you luck.

•••
Rest assured its not the tabs that are keeping me away
as i said it usually just causes me to leave sooner I hate scrolling down a huge page
tho I think its more to due with the lack of activity on the forums since the major upgrade that took place (witch is partly my fault as well as a member here)
but its mostly due to me being way way to busy and over my head with work I dont even post on any of the non web related forums that i use to be active on :( or have time for much of anything
maybe im just getting old.
I guess that what the grey hair that im starting to see is supposta be telling me

also if I remember correctly the old tabs prior to the upgrade were much faster than the new ajax tabs

but what ever works I know some people didnt like the tabs for some unknown reason.
so why not just have a main tab that displays the whole forum and other tabs for market place and web development etc etc ? or even just # short cuts that could look like tabs or simple links with no need for js/ajax ???
and it could easily be theme specific !

:loveyou:

•••
I will be working on the styles for the forum. If possible, I'd like to have at least one of the options include tabs like we once had.

RJ

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back