Dynadot

domains Swetha from DNGear.com ends August with her highest reported .xyz sale of 2021

Namecheap

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
25,269
Swetha from DNGear.com ended August with a bang, 5 sales including her largest reported sale of 2021. Arcade.xyz sold for $25,500. Arcade.xyz not yet on Namebio, will chart as the 18th highest reported .xyz sale of all time. It comes in just ahead of Beacon.xyz which was Swetha’s previous highest sale of 2021. Congrats to […]

Continue Reading
 

Alessandro Couteau

Top Contributor
Impact
939
Congrats on the sales.

She seems to have figured out the secret formula for .XYZ while no one else has recently.

Brad

She told me all she does is market the names at SEDO and Afternic ... not sure what to make out of that, but so be it

I still co own both,

wines.xyz and whiskey.xyz
 

GoWebnames.com

Truth alone triumphs
Impact
3,719
She seems to have figured out the secret formula for .XYZ while no one else has recently.

FBI just conducted a worldwide investigation into the 99% of the .XYZ sales that are made by her as no one else ever seems to even get an offer on their XYZ names. The remaining 1% XYZ sales are being made by Taliban in Afghanistan as the US has left the country.

They concluded that all these sales must be in collusion with the .XYZ registry and that she must be an undercover brand ambassador for the .XYZ registry which is doing its best to prevent going the .MOBI way.

Take it with a pinch of salt. :xf.wink:
 
Last edited:

Henry Y

Established Member
Impact
1,415
Top