Dynadot

domains Swetha from DNGear.com ends August with her highest reported .xyz sale of 2021

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Swetha from DNGear.com ended August with a bang, 5 sales including her largest reported sale of 2021. Arcade.xyz sold for $25,500. Arcade.xyz not yet on Namebio, will chart as the 18th highest reported .xyz sale of all time. It comes in just ahead of Beacon.xyz which was Swetha’s previous highest sale of 2021. Congrats to […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congrats on the sales.

She seems to have figured out the secret formula for .XYZ while no one else has recently.

Brad

•••
Congrats on the sales.

She seems to have figured out the secret formula for .XYZ while no one else has recently.

Brad

She told me all she does is market the names at SEDO and Afternic ... not sure what to make out of that, but so be it

I still co own both,

wines.xyz and whiskey.xyz

•••
Congrats to her. Hopefully it will rub off on me, I still got a couple of xyz for sale, actually glad I still have this one particular. I know it will sell eventually. keep buying cheap and selling high.

Last edited:
•••

FBI just conducted a worldwide investigation into the 99% of the .XYZ sales that are made by her as no one else ever seems to even get an offer on their XYZ names. The remaining 1% XYZ sales are being made by Taliban in Afghanistan as the US has left the country.

They concluded that all these sales must be in collusion with the .XYZ registry and that she must be an undercover brand ambassador for the .XYZ registry which is doing its best to prevent going the .MOBI way.

Take it with a pinch of salt. :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
congrats...
but honestly i really confused about .XYZ Sales because no body can sell better/higher than her (at NP)

what is the secret/formula?

•••
•••
•••
Congrats on the sales.

Brad

It's true, one person stands alone in an entire extension.

•••
great extension xyz soo hot 2021 year!!!!
i think 2022 year will be more good also
stil hold my dubai.xyz top level domain

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back