IT.COM

Sushant from India

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sushant21

Established Member
Impact
Hi,
I am Sushant from India, Just started fresh in domaining or domain flipping. I have so many Questions, i am currently reading thread here/other forum to get answers, but still intro is due.....

I am software engineer by profession in embedded field.

About Domain flipping, Somehow i feel its not easy peasy, lots understanding and research goes in it. Also theres very less content out for reading or tutorials or spoon feeding(whatever goes) on this topic, i have been collecting info over week, but still clueless.

Somethings that i have found would like to share & see if am right,
domain with DA of 25 + are good buy, also age old Domain are catch, newbies shouldnt register new domain name instead start with deleted domain.
I havent picked up niche so far, i am still reading on this, i am thinking tech field but not sure.

i have signed up with Godaddy, sedo and flippa.

To Sign off this post, i will provide a little might be stupid incident i did recently,
i was looking for deleted domain at expireddomains.net , i came across domain name fedoralinux.ru,
i looked at whois, most of other extensions were with Red Hat inc, but couldnt register may out of nervousess or lack of confidence, next day when i checked it, it was registered by Red Hat Inc.... felt like shooting thyself.
Dont know the outcome if had i registered it, felt like my First Big pay check was gone.

Anyways, i think i wrote too much, adios!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello and welcome to NPs forum

•••
Hello Sushant .. and welcome to Namepros! :)

It's probably a good thing you didn't get "fedoralinux.ru" .. it's a little too specific on a trademark. Definitely learn as much as you can about trademarks and how they relate to domaining. I made this mistake before I got more serious about domaining .. I've since been letting them all drop .. not really worth the hastle .. particularly since you're very limited in terms of you your potential buyers could be.

Good luck moving forward! :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back