NameSilo

Sushant from India

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sushant21

Established Member
Impact
Hi,
I am Sushant from India, Just started fresh in domaining or domain flipping. I have so many Questions, i am currently reading thread here/other forum to get answers, but still intro is due.....

I am software engineer by profession in embedded field.

About Domain flipping, Somehow i feel its not easy peasy, lots understanding and research goes in it. Also theres very less content out for reading or tutorials or spoon feeding(whatever goes) on this topic, i have been collecting info over week, but still clueless.

Somethings that i have found would like to share & see if am right,
domain with DA of 25 + are good buy, also age old Domain are catch, newbies shouldnt register new domain name instead start with deleted domain.
I havent picked up niche so far, i am still reading on this, i am thinking tech field but not sure.

i have signed up with Godaddy, sedo and flippa.

To Sign off this post, i will provide a little might be stupid incident i did recently,
i was looking for deleted domain at expireddomains.net , i came across domain name fedoralinux.ru,
i looked at whois, most of other extensions were with Red Hat inc, but couldnt register may out of nervousess or lack of confidence, next day when i checked it, it was registered by Red Hat Inc.... felt like shooting thyself.
Dont know the outcome if had i registered it, felt like my First Big pay check was gone.

Anyways, i think i wrote too much, adios!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Welcome, buddy!

Yeah just take a lot of time and see the meta view what sells now by scouting namebio.com and dnjournal.
Good luck with your endeavors!

•••
Hello Sushant,
WELCOME TO THE NAMEPROS COMMUNITY !
Hope to see you around.
Goodluck.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Welcome to namepros @Sushant21 Wish you the best. :)

•••
Big welcome to you!

Best of luck domaining!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome, buddy!

Yeah just take a lot of time and see the meta view what sells now by scouting namebio.com and dnjournal.
Good luck with your endeavors!
yeah i have read about DNJournal, namebio is new will look at it,

Thanks !

•••
Hello Sushant and welcome to nps...nice intro!

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hello Sushant. Welcome here. See you around :)

•••
•••
•••
Hi,
I am Sushant from India, Just started fresh in domaining or domain flipping. I have so many Questions, i am currently reading thread here/other forum to get answers, but still intro is due.....

I am software engineer by profession in embedded field.

About Domain flipping, Somehow i feel its not easy peasy, lots understanding and research goes in it. Also theres very less content out for reading or tutorials or spoon feeding(whatever goes) on this topic, i have been collecting info over week, but still clueless.

Somethings that i have found would like to share & see if am right,
domain with DA of 25 + are good buy, also age old Domain are catch, newbies shouldnt register new domain name instead start with deleted domain.
I havent picked up niche so far, i am still reading on this, i am thinking tech field but not sure.

i have signed up with Godaddy, sedo and flippa.

To Sign off this post, i will provide a little might be stupid incident i did recently,
i was looking for deleted domain at expireddomains.net , i came across domain name fedoralinux.ru,
i looked at whois, most of other extensions were with Red Hat inc, but couldnt register may out of nervousess or lack of confidence, next day when i checked it, it was registered by Red Hat Inc.... felt like shooting thyself.
Dont know the outcome if had i registered it, felt like my First Big pay check was gone.

Anyways, i think i wrote too much, adios!!
Welcome and best of luck,
about your experience that you shared, I do not know whether fedoralinux is a trademark or not, if it is a trademark than better you did not reg it.

•••
•••
Hello @Sushant21 !

Welcome aboard to NamePros!! :)

•••
Welcome to NamePros @Sushant21 : smile :

Keep reading and keep learning

You did not miss out on anything, other than wasting your money on a domain that you would have been at risk to lose anyway
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedora_(operating_system)
Fedora is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc.. . . Red Hat could use the name when it was clearly associated with open source computer operating systems.

How do you explain what embedded software engineer is to non-techy people? I had to look it up : grin :

•••
How do you explain what embedded software engineer is to non-techy people? I had to look it up : grin :
Great question....
Anyway @Sushant21
Namepros-welcome-briguy-(420Gangsta.ca).png

•••
Welcome to Namepros, @Sushant21. List your domains, they will get some for sure.

•••
Welcome to namepros.
You'll learn a lot here :)
That is a great avatar.

-MOTO

•••
Welcome to NamePros and good luck!

•••
515b4656ce395f8a38000000.png

Design, Code, Test, Debug, Repeat....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back