NameSilo

Summer Job?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anyone here gonna apply for a summer job?

School ends next tuesday for me. I've been working in Chuck E. Cheese since last July. I've worked during the school year so I'll still be working there in the summer.

Gonna be a senior next year. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My summer job is the internet... ;)

It won't pay as much as a normal job, but it won't be as tedious either, plus I will learn more and get better at making money online ;)

•••
Internet+mowing :p

I used to ref soccer, and I applied at a couple of places, but most places don't hire 15 year olds.

•••
I could do with getting a summer job, although I am quite lazy - probably not good haha.
I need some way to fund driving lessons and my test. Then some way to afford a car so yeah - I'll be applying to places pretty soon.

•••
Will be working at a fast food seafood restaurant again this summer. Been working there since last summer. Also on the side doing stuff on the internet because cars are hella expensive.

•••
Amen to that.

Ive got $3500 saved for my car.

I hope to get $1.5k more in the next year, when I can get my license.

•••
This Summer - No Jobs for me... I'll just learn to Drive and get on with Endurance Training. I need to be in a good shape for my Basketball Team.

•••
I'm currently working at Delta Sonic Detail Shop cleaning out the inside of cars but looking for another job with more hours so I can quit this job.

•••
MY summer job is freelance webdesigning. =] I get big money by just designing.
The summer has just ended here in the Philippines and It's 1st sem for school now.
=p

Offtopic:
Flip.
how old are you? pinoy ka?

•••
I'll probably end up working part time at Hull Truck (local theatre) selling tickets or something...

•••
I'm doing an internship at a biochem lab with longer working hours than a real job and I don't even get paid :(

•••
I didn't apply because there was really no way for me to get there. I just turned 16, so I still have my learners.

•••
There seem to be no jobs around here at all, except the really bad ones.

I need a job quite desperately! (Want more money :p)

•••
My parents want me to get a job, but there's no chance I'm working at McDonalds :|

•••
Joe said:
There seem to be no jobs around here at all, except the really bad ones.

I need a job quite desperately! (Want more money :p)
We'll take over the hosting world!

I'm applying for supermarkets :]

•••
JanineXD said:
MY summer job is freelance webdesigning. =] I get big money by just designing.
The summer has just ended here in the Philippines and It's 1st sem for school now.
=p

Offtopic:
Flip.
how old are you? pinoy ka?
Pinoy ako. :) Im 17.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back