IT.COM

sales Is it pointless to outbound in Summer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NameFu

Professional Design ServicesTop Member
Impact
Given that so many executives go on vacation in the summer, especially Europeans, breaking for 30 - 60 days during June - August, is it pointless to do outbound sales during summer months?

I've personally never had a sale in the summer time. What are your thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Was going to be a smart-ass then realized my timing was off. Damn it. The struggle is real.

Last edited:
•••
I'm doing an "outbound hour" every weekday starting on Monday. Wish me luck?
Do it at 7am that way they are fresh and already had their morning crack.

•••
Ahh.....nothing beats a morning workout followed by a hit of crack.....sets you up for the day 💪

🙄

Last edited:
•••
Ahh.....nothing beats a morning workout followed by a hit of crack.....sets you up for the day 💪

🙄

Ha , yeah my sense probably wouldn't work at Disney.

•••

Normally have my morning crack after 7. Nothing beats rice cakes with peanut butter and bacon.

•••
Normally have my morning crack after 7. Nothing beats rice cakes with peanut butter and bacon.

i thought “crack” is for poor people?

Do “coke” like (redacted) not by mod dw ; ),

KIDDING, drugs bad (but no jk, (****) did, lol.

Last edited:
•••
i thought “crack” is for poor people?

Do “coke” like (redacted) not by mod dw ; ),

KIDDING, drugs bad (but no jk, (****) did, lol.

Rice cakes are for poor people. You can crack them open after 6 months in a sealed package. Rice cakes are like the powdered milk of the bread industry because they cost more than bread but last much longer and taste like a cheap plastic imitation. I enjoy my crack while doing outbound domain names sales every weekday morning at 10.

Last edited:
•••
I dont think so, I think everyone has their emails on their phones now... so They get it on vacation, besides Vacation don't last more then 2 weeks usually.

•••
If you don't do outbound then my question wasn't for you, no offense! You're starting a debate when I'm asking a question from those who are on the same page, didn't ask to be lectured.

I wouldn't advise conflating outbound with bulk ("automated") spam.

This industry (and any other for that matter) would be absolutely nothing without outbound sales.

Outbound is actually one of the backbones of modern economies. I make sales doing outbound guy. Try explaining to the full timers and pioneers that paved the way for you doing sales that you shouldn't outbound and you'll be laughed out of the house.

Again, I don't mean to be rude here... I just want to get back to my question...

Thanks!

Hello can I ask you if you use hunter.io mailshake or mailchimp.com etc?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back