Domain Empire

sales Is it pointless to outbound in Summer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NameFu

Professional Design ServicesTop Member
Impact
Given that so many executives go on vacation in the summer, especially Europeans, breaking for 30 - 60 days during June - August, is it pointless to do outbound sales during summer months?

I've personally never had a sale in the summer time. What are your thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
People SHOULD NOT be doing bulk-unsolicited outbound anyway -- it ruins the domain market.

I wrote details here:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/automating-outbound.1211767/page-2#post-7985092

SPAM HURTS DOMAIN SALES!

This spam garbage hurts the domain selling market. I have domains where I have the .com, and there are sites at other extensions, and if I get an offer and then send emails to those other possible buyers as well, the response rate is a lot lower than one would expect.

And I noticed the rate really went down after the big rise of domain-spammers in recent years.

The reason is because so much spam gets sent out now, by people who have low-quality/unrelated domains and are spamming any email address that has some tiny relation to the keyword.

The problems are:

- It causes people to assume other emails are junk, and they tune-out all emails like that... even legitimate ones (legitimate as in someone manually visiting a site, looking to see the relevance, and even writing the email out manually).

- It causes email filters to think similar emails are spam, so legitimate emails don't even get through to the end-user.

- It may also cause people to assume there's a scam involved, because of the low-quality of the email text in many cases. And sometimes you can tell it's automated too, especially when there's a mixup in the automation.

I think people doing outbound should be selective and only contact potential buyers when there is a strong connection and likelihood of interest... like if you own SOMENAME.com and there are other sites at SOMENAME.net, .co.uk, .de, .in, MySOMENAME.COM, SOMENAMEgroup.com, etc.

But instead, there are too many people sending emails to potential buyers who have only a tiny relation to the domain for sale... and the domains are low-quality too, which leads to people ignoring all emails like that. And that hurts domain sales.

The bottom line is selecting who to contact should be done manually & carefully, and that part can't be automated. Sure, once that is carefully done, there may be some automation techniques to help save time, but scraping email addresses from Google searches is far too random and imprecise.

•••
People SHOULD NOT be doing bulk-unsolicited outbound anyway -- it ruins the domain market.

I wrote details here:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/automating-outbound.1211767/page-2#post-7985092

If you don't do outbound then my question wasn't for you, no offense! You're starting a debate when I'm asking a question from those who are on the same page, didn't ask to be lectured.

I wouldn't advise conflating outbound with bulk ("automated") spam.

This industry (and any other for that matter) would be absolutely nothing without outbound sales.

Outbound is actually one of the backbones of modern economies. I make sales doing outbound guy. Try explaining to the full timers and pioneers that paved the way for you doing sales that you shouldn't outbound and you'll be laughed out of the house.

Again, I don't mean to be rude here... I just want to get back to my question...

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
No, it does concern me (and everyone here), because people sending untargeted outbound hurts my sales (and sales in general), as I explained above.

Many people don't realize the problems they cause by doing that, and it needs to be pointed out. It's bad for the market and ruins legitimate sales for others.

Even worse are the troublemakers who see an expired domain temporarily listed on SnapNames (while it's still well within the renewal grace period), and then they send out outbound sales emails to a ton of possible buyers - even though they don't own the domain. Then they agree to sell the domain (which they have no right to sell) for some cheap price, which puts a cheap price into the mind of the buyer, and it's harder to later convince them to pay a quality amount.

There are huge problems with the scummy behaviour of many outbound sellers and it needs to stop.

This industry (and any other for that matter) would be absolutely nothing without outbound sales.

LOL, you don't know what you're talking about. I've sold a good number of domains for 5-figures purely based on people contacting me from the WHOIS info.

Very targeted outbound is fine (like if you own the .com and want to sell to a company that has extra words .com, or .net, .co.uk, etc.). But sending dozens/hundreds of emails to anyone just slightly related to the domain is basically SPAM AND HURTS DOMAIN SALES.

Re: "I make sales doing outbound guy." - Well if you do it by sending dozens/hundreds of emails per domain, you're part of the problem.

The premise of your question suggests you do send too many emails. If you own the .com and you want to contact companies that own the domain + extra words .com, or the domain at .net, .org, etc., it's never a bad time. But it sounds like you are someone who sends a ton of emails, and you need to realize the problems you cause.

Last edited:
•••
No, it does concern me (and everyone here), because people sending untargeted outbound hurts my sales (and sales in general), as I explained above.

Many people don't realize the problems they cause by doing that, and it needs to be pointed out. It's bad for the market and ruins legitimate sales for others.

Even worse are the troublemakers who see an expired domain temporarily listed on SnapNames (while it's still well within the renewal grace period), and then they send out outbound sales emails to a ton of possible buyers - even though they don't own the domain. Then they agree to sell the domain (which they have no right to sell) for some cheap price, which puts a cheap price into the mind of the buyer, and it's harder to later convince them to pay a quality amount.

There are huge problems with the scummy behaviour of many outbound sellers and it needs to stop.

LOL, you don't know what you're talking about. I've sold a good number of domains for 5-figures purely based on people contacting me from the WHOIS info.

Very targeted outbound is fine (like if you own the .com and want to sell to a company that has extra words .com, or .net, .co.uk, etc.). But sending dozens/hundreds of emails to anyone just slightly related to the domain is basically SPAM AND HURTS DOMAIN SALES.

Re: "I make sales doing outbound guy." - Well if you do it by sending dozens/hundreds of emails per domain, you're part of the problem.

The premise of your question suggests you do send too many emails. If you own the .com and you want to contact companies that own the domain + extra words .com, or the domain at .net, .org, etc., it's never a bad time. But it sounds like you are someone who sends a ton of emails, and you need to realize the problems you cause.

You're being "That Guy". Seriously... You don't know me, you don't know my sales strategy. My question was about outbound and you are still conflating that with spam. You must be bored with nothing better to do with your time but lurking on NP in search for someone to accuse of spamming. I know I don't spam so I politely ask you to act half way professional around here. I'm not going to defend myself against someone who doesn't know anything about what I do. I'm friends with and have worked with pros and have been in this industry long enough to have seen this issue discussed here countless times... You are not going to change anything by harassing people on here lol.

This is green antler, but maybe the issue of spam is new to you and it's your new cause. That's great! But don't lecture me because you don't know me. You're making wild assumptions about someone you don't know simply because he said he does outbound.

I'm done here...

Last edited:
•••
I don't think it makes a big difference personally.

@Start Nobody mentioned bulk emailing anyone, the OP just asked about emailing end-users in summer. It could be 1 email, 5 emails or 10 emails, all personalised and to individual execs. This is not bulk emailing or spamming.

•••
This is green antler

LOL, resorting to stupid insults, just like your first reply. But since you want to go there, trust me kid, I know far more about sales than you do, and have had multiple times more revenue than you have.

You must be bored with nothing better to do with your time but lurking on NP in search for someone to accuse of spamming.

I'm simply stating facts and explaining to people the problems that so many outbounders cause. And I said "IF" you do what I mentioned, then you're part of the problem. If you're not doing what I said, fine, but others are, and outbounders reading this page need to know the problems they cause.

In response, you're making idiotic insults. I don't post much because I'm a pretty busy person - but you have 7 times as many posts as I do, so your "nothing better to do" statement is obviously foolish.

I didn't look for your thread - I simply saw your post from the main page, and I'm tired of outbounders causing problems for my sales (and the market in general), so I posted a short message and a link to my previous post, because it needs to be said.

To that, you posted a pretty obnoxious reply (which was factually stupid too), so you needed to be put in your place.

And since you want to get into it, let's look at what you wrote:

Given that so many executives go on vacation in the summer, especially Europeans, breaking for 30 - 60 days during June - August, is it pointless to do outbound sales during summer months?

I've personally never had a sale in the summer time. What are your thoughts?

1) You say you've never even had a sale in the summer, even though you've been on here since 2014. Since you're acting so arrogant and spewing insults, that's kind of hilarious in a way. If you were doing targeted emailing (like emailing a owner of my[name].com when you own the .com; or the .net, .org, .co.uk, etc. owner), you would get at least some sales in the summer. So it suggests your emails aren't targeted. But please do explain how targeted your emails are and approx how many emails you send per domain.

2) Even if executives are on vacation in the summer, targeted emails would still be useful, because it at least plants the seed for them to think about it and buy later, if not in the summer. But if you're just emailing 100 different people (who don't know you) because they're in the general industry of your domain, obviously your emails are pointless (which would lead to no sales in the summer), and then you're causing the problems I mentioned.

Like I said, the main problems are:

- So much untargeted email causes people to assume other emails are junk, and they tune-out all emails like that... even legitimate ones.

- It causes email filters to think similar emails are spam, so legitimate emails sometimes don't even get through to the end-user.

- It may also cause people to assume there's a scam involved, because of the low-quality of the email text in many cases. You at least write well, but many outbounders don't.

You also wrote:

You are not going to change anything by harassing people on here lol.

Your attitude about it suggests that you don't really care about the problems outbounders cause.

And you wrote:

...Which simply shows what a bubble you're in.

There are many methods to get sales, which don't cause problems like what so many outbounders cause. Like I said, I've sold domains for big amounts just from people contacting via WHOIS, and other methods are to sell via Afternic, BrandBucket, GoDaddy, landing pages, parking pages, etc. Most sales happen that way, not via outbounders (who in many cases, yes, are spammers).

TO THE OUTBOUNDERS READING THIS:

Please realize the problems inappropriate outbound tactics cause (including hurting domain sales in general, which hurts you too... even if you don't care about hurting sales for others), and be careful about only doing it properly to very targeted potential buyers.

Last edited:
•••
I don't think it makes a big difference personally.

@Start Nobody mentioned bulk emailing anyone, the OP just asked about emailing end-users in summer. It could be 1 email, 5 emails or 10 emails, all personalised and to individual execs. This is not bulk emailing or spamming.

No, it definitely makes a difference.

- So much untargeted email causes people to assume other emails are junk, and they tune-out all emails like that... even legitimate ones.

- It causes email filters to think similar emails are spam, so legitimate emails sometimes don't even get through to the end-user.

- It may also cause people to assume there's a scam involved, because of the low-quality of the email text in many cases. He at least writes well, but many outbounders don't.

And like I wrote in my post above, if OP actually was sending targeted emails, it's unlikely he wouldn't have gone years without a single summer sale.

If OP is sending "all personalised and to individual execs", I already said in every post above that it's fine, so he shouldn't have responded by throwing out insults.

My first post was 2 lines and a link/quote to an earlier post, and he could have simply replied with something like "I do targeted outbound emails, but yes, untargeted emails are a problem"... but his actual response was to be defensive about outbounding in general, and not say anything about targeting. He mentioned something about "automated", but it can be sent manually and still be spam if it's poorly-targeted.

And in any case, a lot of outbounders cause problems without realizing it, so it needs to be explained so some of them stop.

Last edited:
•••
Also, for anyone reading this page who wants to find out what is defined as spam, this page explains it:
(and this was my first time visiting it... i.e. I'm no "spam warrior", but I'm simply fed up with untargeted outbounders causing problems)

https://www.spamhaus.org/consumer/definition/

---------------------
A message is Spam only if it is both Unsolicited and Bulk.

- Unsolicited means that the Recipient has not granted verifiable permission for the message to be sent.

- Bulk means that the message is sent as part of a larger collection of messages, all having substantively identical content. [i.e. it is still substantively identical if you all you change in each email is to mention their specific domain]

- On their own, various types of Unsolicited Email are okay
(examples: first contact enquiries, job enquiries, sales enquiries)

- On their own, various types of Bulk Email are okay
(examples: subscriber newsletters, customer communications, discussion lists)

But "if the message was sent unsolicited and in bulk, then the message is spam."

---------------------

The page also says that
"The sending of Unsolicited Bulk Email ("UBE") is banned by all Internet service providers worldwide."
...so people should be careful in how they email.

But again, even if a person isn't "technically" spamming, if the emails are poorly targeted, consider the effect on the broader domain market, because of people tuning-out emails about domains, due to receiving a deluge of poorly-targeted domain emails. And email systems filtering-out emails with domain/sales-related keywords.

In the other thread, I also mentioned this example:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_crash_of_1983

Back in the early 1980s, the market for video games crashed, because of so many low-quality games that were put out. People got fed-up, because trying to find a quality game became too difficult.

Likewise, when people send out spam, it causes people to get fed-up and tune-out all emails like that. People see a domain email and are like "Why bother, it's probably just garbage anyway, and maybe a scam".

And email systems also end up filtering out emails with those keywords.

Last edited:
•••
No, it definitely makes a difference.

- It may also cause people to assume there's a scam involved, because of the low-quality of the email text in many cases. He at least writes well, but many outbounders don't.

And like I wrote in my post above, if OP actually was sending targeted emails, it's unlikely he wouldn't have gone years without a single summer sale.

If OP is sending "all personalised and to individual execs", I already said in every post above that it's fine, so he shouldn't have responded by throwing out insults.

My first post was 2 lines and a link/quote to an earlier post, and he could have simply replied with something like "I do targeted outbound emails, but yes, untargeted emails are a problem"... but his actual response was to be defensive about outbounding in general, and not say anything about targeting. He mentioned something about "automated", but it can be sent manually and still be spam if it's poorly-targeted.

And in any case, a lot of outbounders cause problems without realizing it, so it needs to be explained so some of them stop.

No...makes no difference at all, I email CEO's and Business Development Managers all the time and if its a personal message directed at them, they have no pronlem discussing the domain. Its not different to any other legit sales call or email. This is not buk emailing anyone and its not spamming. You need to read up the difference.

I think he threw out insults because he asked about emailing people in the summer and whether it makes a difference or not and your reply was this below in BOLD and RED

"People SHOULD NOT be doing bulk-unsolicited outbound anyway"

You need to read the question and answer accordingly, I think most wouldnt be surprised you got a reaction. You cant make assumptions on what type of emailing method he was using.

Even after the OP explained that wasnt what he was doing, you still replied with this below??

You need to read the what people are saying...its nothing to do with sending untargeted outbound emails??

•••
No, poorly-targeted emails do quite obviously have a negative effect... again:

Those issues are already problems, because of outbounders - that's simply a fact. Just because you get some responses from people doesn't change that fact.

And regarding spam, I already wrote about that in detail in my next post (above). It is a fact that many outbounders are spamming. Even if it's sent manually, it can still be spam if each message is pretty much the same.

You need to read the question and answer accordingly

My response was fine. Most outbounders are quite frankly causing problems. I receive unsolicited "outbound" emails almost every day or maybe more, so I see plenty of them.

Basically, his question is like "Is it worth it to do X in the summer", and my response is that people shouldn't do X in a bad way at any time of year... because most outbounders do it in a bad way, and his responses and lack of summer sales frankly also suggest he's in that category.

I also don't think outbounders should be encouraging each other (and worse, creating more outbounders) without anyone pointing out the problems they cause... so that some of them at least re-think doing it.

And again:
My first post was 2 lines and a link/quote to an earlier post, and he could have simply replied with something like "I do targeted outbound emails, but yes, bulk-unsolicited outbound emails are a problem, and hurt legitimate outbound emails"... but his actual response was to be defensive about outbounding in general, and not say anything about targeting. He mentioned something about "automated", but it can be sent manually and still be spam if it's poorly-targeted.

And in response to my first post, he threw out some nonsensical insults, along with foolishness like "This industry would be absolutely nothing without outbound sales."

And AGAIN, like I said, if he actually was sending targeted emails, it would be almost impossible to not get at least ONE sale in the summer for so many years.

And even if executives are on vacation in the summer, targeted emails would still be useful, because it at least plants the seed for them to think about it and buy later, if not in the summer. But if they're just emailing 100 different people (who don't know them) because those people are in the general industry of the domain, obviously the emails are pointless (which would lead to no sales in the summer), and then cause the problems I mentioned.

So as I said, the question itself suggests problems within it.

You saying this is incorrect:
Even after the OP explained that wasnt what he was doing, you still replied with this below??

His first response said nothing about his emails being targeted, even though he easily could have said that.

Once again:
My first post was 2 lines and a link/quote to an earlier post, and he could have simply replied with something like "I do targeted outbound emails, but yes, untargeted emails are a problem"
--- And then we could have left it at that... but his actual response was to be defensive about outbounding in general, and he did not say anything about targeting in that reply.

i.e. I wrote:
...before he said anything about targeting. And he threw out his insults before he said anything about targeting.

Anyway, I've wasted far too much time on this stupidity now.

Outbounders reading this page need to realize the problems they cause, plain and simple.

Like my video games analogy (above), even if it's not technically unlawful (in the case of video games, or illegal spam in the case of emails), flooding the market (or inboxes) with junk causes problems for the overall market.

Just google this term to better understand how actions can cause negative effects in other ways:
negative externalities

Last edited:
•••
You my friend will never learn, you are still not reading what he wrote, nothing to with his original post. I've unwatched this thread now, you keep going off on your outbound, untargeted email tangent. Seeya

•••
LOL, yeah, like people really need lessons from you.

I'm pretty sure you actually cause some of the email filter problems too (I've actually received an unsolicited email from you before).

I wrote out the issues pretty clearly, but if you can't comprehend it, that's up to you. His lack of a single summer sale combined the question itself are clear clues, as well as his subsequent responses.

Last edited:
•••
I'll take a little stab at this. Personally, I think as @gilescoley stated ...it doesn't make much of a difference

The mention of executives being on vacation, limiting domain sales ...like they don't have an active input in their company during this time. I would say even on vacation, they still have a hand in what they're doing (even by the pool side with a gin and tonic). Decisions and input is still made, contact with the business is still there. In this sense, it is a little irrelevant ...as an executive / company owner, you still have a hand in (even when away). That said, I'm unconvinced it would influence specific sales (especially something as important as branding), to a great degree

Last edited:
•••
You my friend will never learn, you are still not reading what he wrote, nothing to with his original post. I've unwatched this thread now, you keep going off on your outbound, untargeted email tangent. Seeya

Do you see the massive walls of text and tone in his replies? I don't know how you can read through it. There's a lack of maturity and self awareness going on. He's invested in this like he discovered spam just yesterday and I assure you that there is something deeper, more problematic going on behind the screen.

I lost interest after realizing that he hijacked my thread being an armchair warrior. He's "That Guy" and he's not going to read between the lines, so I wouldn't waste my time trying getting through to him with logic. This thread ha run it's course and I would close it if I could...

Last edited:
•••
I don't know how you can read through it.

You can try "Hooked on Phonics" and take baby steps. You might learn how to get a sale in the summer someday too :)

I'm generally pretty nice and helpful with my posts, but you initiated insults and arrogantly made factually stupid claims, like "This industry would be absolutely nothing without outbound sales", so I simply ripped into what you wrote and what you do. But you keep doubling-down with your foolishness and insults.

And your arrogance is hilariously ironic given that you can't even get a sale in the summer.

People like you and gilescoley DO hurt the domain sales market, but you're too oblivious and/or thick to realize it.

Also, I saw this just after my last post and was going to leave it be, but since you're being obnoxious again, I'll point it this post of yours from last year:

I can't seem to prevent messages from my brand new business email from not going to the spam folder. I have done tests and my emails have repeatedly gone to spam. I assume that it's common systems handle new email addresses like this. So I am considering doing outbound with my personal gmail email.

I have noticed that a few domainers use their gmail to do outbound, but I wonder how many of you have had success. Does it even matter? Are potential buyers REALLY caring about if your email is coming from @domainsnameshop.net rather than the actual domain it's self? I imagine that if the domain is something they'd really want they would respond positively regardless.

If you use a GMail.com address , how successful has it been for you?

But I'd like to hear a variety of opinions on this. I know a lot of you don't do outbound sales. I'd like to hear from those who do, what their opinion is about buyer perception on this issue.

Thanks!

- NF -

Gee, I wonder why your emails end up in the spam folder.

All there is too it is that I'm fed-up with my legitimate emails also sometimes going into the spam folder in recent years (even though I'm simply replying to inbound inquiries), due to people like you who send out poorly-targeted emails, which cause email systems to think other (legitimate) emails with domain/sales-related keywords are also spam.

And I'm even more fed-up with outbounders who try to sell domains they don't even own, which causes problems for legitimate sales.

My first post here was simply 2 lines and a quote & link to an earlier post. But your response was to immaturely throw out insults and make stupid statements, so I simply refuted you, but you kept adding more of your foolishness.

I've now wasted too much time on this garbage, but hopefully some outbounders reading this page will realized the problems they cause and re-think what they do.

Last edited:
•••
EVERYBODY should not do outbound emailing to sell their domains!!!! My GAWD, we don't want to 'hurt domain sales'! Especially Start's domain sales! How rude to do anything to hurt his sales!! Only do as he/she suggests, after all getting to 8 sales/trades has been hard enough for him/her. As everyone is emailing him/her to sell their domains (but..why???), remove his/her popular email addy and help stop all that junk domain sellers emails he gets! :xf.rolleyes: Just 'wait, and wait and wait, and wait,....', and the sales will come to you, like they do to him!!!! (OMFG!!!!! :xf.rolleyes::xf.rolleyes: cry me a river!)

•••
^ lol, just another example of outbounder foolishness and the mindset.

And as I said, very targeted outbounding is fine, but too many outbounders send out poorly-targeted emails.

Or even sign people up for their newsletters without any previous contact. Or like in that other thread, even using automated methods to harvest emails and sending out spam.

Outbounders have a lot of scummy behaviour in their ranks (the other thread being a blatant example), and instead of agreeing that it's a problem that causes legitimate emails to be ignored or spam-filtered, they get defensive.

Last edited:
•••
I'm doing an "outbound hour" every weekday starting on Monday. Wish me luck?

Last edited:
•••
just another example of outbounder stupidity and the mindset.
Not sure what this idiotic comment means, as I'm not a prolific outbounder, if at all, and thus have not the mindset of such. I just don't bold comment reply demanding/telling others what you feel they shouldn't do. That's all.

And if you're so incensed that "legitimate emails to be ignored or spam-filtered", sorry but domain sellers are not the only ones to send bulk spam like emails. And in fact is probably a micro-miniscule percentage of a percent of such. Maybe take your rants to other forums and boards, where this issue is more effectively conveyed to those that do.

•••
😏 Start is referring to us as the scummy "Outbounders", which sounds kind of catchy. I checked to see if the singular and plural are available and they're not. Too bad.

It appears that Outbounder.vom is owned by a company called "OutboundEngine" 😂...

Last edited:
•••
Not sure what this idiotic comment means, as I'm not a prolific outbounder, if at all, and thus have not the mindset of such. I just don't bold comment reply demanding/telling others what you feel they shouldn't do. That's all.

And if you're so incensed that "legitimate emails to be ignored or spam-filtered", sorry but domain sellers are not the only ones to send bulk spam like emails. And in fact is probably a micro-miniscule percentage of a percent of such. Maybe take your rants to other forums and boards, where this issue is more effectively conveyed to those that do.

It's true... It would not surprise me if Domainer spam is less than 1% of spam. All of the spam I get is from web developers, crypto, business "opportunity" scams, etc...

Again I think Start only just discovered spam and is so shocked that he's taking issue with everyone who does outbound. It's like his thing he wants to be known for... Being the anti-spam awareness guy. It just sounds a bit naive..

•••
It's true... It would not surprise me if Domainer spam is less than 1% of spam. All of the spam I get is from web developers, crypto, business "opportunity" scams, etc...

You just keep showing how oblivious you are.

The percentage is irrelevant. The key aspect is that email filters are getting trained to ignore domain sales-related emails. And people are increasingly less likely to open a domain-related email, because so many of them are junk.

That will just keep getting worse as outbounding increases, with outbounders sending so much poorly-targeted or even untargeted emails.

Again I think Start only just discovered spam and is so shocked that he's taking issue with everyone who does outbound. It's like his thing he wants to be known for... Being the anti-spam awareness guy. It just sounds a bit naive..

You just keep doubling-down on your unwarranted arrogance (which again, is hilariously ironic for a guy who can't get a single sale in the summer... if you're not peddling junk, it's still pretty easy). My post in the other thread was from last year, and yet you think I only found out about spam recently? I've known about spam since the 90s, and my web servers have had to deal with that garbage for a long time too.

But I think the only time I've bothered to post about it is in that other thread I linked to, and this one. I saw it from the main page, so I posted 2 lines and linked to the earlier thread, but you replied obnoxiously -- my first reply to that was still pretty measured, but you just threw out insults.

Anyway, you outbounding fools really are causing problems, but you're apparently too thick to realize it.

Last edited:
•••
@Start Can you please do us newbies a favor by creating a thread explaining, in details, how proper outbounding should be done? or share a link to an already existing thread about the subject. Thanks.

•••
Someone’s overthinking this…

Summer love :) Summer, think, one happiest.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back