Dynadot

interviews Sully’s Blog - interview with Brands.International

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
I had a great pleasure to be interviewed by Mike Sullivan who is running a highly esteemed domain website Sully’s Blog, which focuses on domain names and online business development.

Mike got some great questions for me about new gTLD domain names, and we discussed several topics, including new gTLD domain names appraisal methods and their domain traffic.
Read the interview ...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello @Brands.International
I tried to find a thread about your site and didn't find it
Is there away to not pay upfrond to list in brands.International and pay a commission when domain sells?
I had an other question but i forgot !! :D lol
I will tell you when i remember :)
Regards

•••
Hello @Brands.International
I tried to find a thread about your site and didn't find it
Is there away to not pay upfrond to list in brands.International and pay a commission when domain sells?
I had an other question but i forgot !! :D lol
I will tell you when i remember :)
Regards
Hi friend, no, not at the moment. We do not do brokerage services for third parties, as we have a lot of our own inventory.

(If I sell my portfolio one day and will be without any domains, I might become a broker though) :)

•••
So what is your top sale. I mean, price range, like high 5 figures..

for example my top sale is in mid-5 range, and it was a .biz . (more than 2,5 times higher than the next one which was .info. )

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back