Dynadot

Stuck on "Domain within 60 day lock" in SEDO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sohail Khan

Established Member
Impact
So listed one of my domain on SEDO and wanted to activate SedoMLS Premium for greator exposure. However, when I do so, this is what I get in SedoMLS Premium status.

"Domain within 60 day lock"

Capture.PNG

I understand that this domain lock means I can't not move the domain to another registrar for 60 days after WHOIS modification but does that mean I can't activate SedoMLS Premium as well ? Can someone help please.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is SedoMLS?
Domain if bought at partner sites would be transferred instantly from your current registrar.
If a domain is newly registered(less than 60 days old) can't be transferred to other registrar as per icann rules. Thats the reason these domains wouldn't be enabled for SedoMLS.

•••
So listed one of my domain on SEDO and wanted to activate SedoMLS Premium for greator exposure. However, when I do so, this is what I get in SedoMLS Premium status.

"Domain within 60 day lock"

Show attachment 177999

I understand that this domain lock means I can't not move the domain to another registrar for 60 days after WHOIS modification but does that mean I can't activate SedoMLS Premium as well ? Can someone help please.

I have sold names in first 60 days Sedo usually takes a push. Now I had a sale last year at Afternic 6 days after registering in, they did not take a push and deal with the customer. The deal got cancelled because the buyer was not waiting 60 days and neither was I.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back