Dynadot

discuss Stocks Down, Coins Down...Domains!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Today, here in the US we have seen the djia (stock market) drop as much as 1500 points! In the crypto market, we see Bitcoin today at just above 7k!

We are also seeing reports of increased domain auction and sales activity!

I think long term, domains will provide shelter that other investment vehicles just don't provide.

Call me crazy, but careful acquisition of quality domains seems much less risky!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm looking at about 1.5 years from now. The platform goes live in June so I'm stocking up on coins now. If after a year or so from when it goes live it hasn't moved much I'd be shocked.
I've got a YT channel where I do shorter videos about crypto everyday called BlockSmarty if you're interested by the way :)
Cool, how many views you got so far? I'm at 7 million since 2006.

•••
take some of those crypto profits and invest in that one word .com you always wanted...i have always made a profit or at least sold around what I paid for my domains...whatever the next crypto craze is they will all need domain names for their biz

•••
Cool, how many views you got so far? I'm at 7 million since 2006.
Wow! That's awesome man. I just started like 1.5 months ago but I'm at about 1k subs and 125k views so far

•••
take some of those crypto profits and invest in that one word .com you always wanted...i have always made a profit or at least sold around what I paid for my domains...whatever the next crypto craze is they will all need domain names for their biz

Eventually I'll probably do this exact thing lol

•••
Wow! That's awesome man. I just started like 1.5 months ago but I'm at about 1k subs and 125k views so far
That's cool, I assumed you had the URL youtube.com/BlockSmarty, but I guess you have not set that up yet. Mine is /mrdeleted, which I have had since 06 or 07. I have a few channels. I am watching your one video about coins and the market going down last month. I have to be careful commenting here, as apparently, the crypto company Presearch is not relevant here.

•••
That's cool, I assumed you had the URL youtube.com/BlockSmarty, but I guess you have not set that up yet. Mine is /mrdeleted, which I have had since 06 or 07. I have a few channels. I am watching your one video about coins and the market going down last month. I have to be careful commenting here, as apparently, the crypto company Presearch is not relevant here.
With the new rules I think I had to wait until I hit 1k subs (which I just did this week) I'll make sure to change it here soon! Thanks for the reminder.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back