Stats

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

CrazyOldGoat

Established Member
Impact
90
I know that Godaddy stats are inaccurate but surely they can't be this inaccurate? According to Google Adsense I am getting just over 1,000 page views a day (on the pages which have ads on them which is most of them). However, Godaddy stats says I'm getting 20-25 thousand page views a day?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back