Dynadot

Starting with domain parking! Need some advice

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I wanna start from zero.I don't know if it is possible to succeed but i will be waiting for your tips.
My plan is to buy 20-30 domains 1st month and park them somewhere(will check out the offer and your suggestions).I'm looking to make $0,20 or more per day from these domains.
2nd month after i will get the payment from these domains, i will buy some more with all the revenue i produce and so on for 6 months or maybe a year.
My question is how many searches in google keyword tool should i target for the domain keyword to earn at least $0,20 from every domain.I mean how much Global Monthly Search Volume should it be?
If an keyword has 368.000 Global Monthly Search Volume but the .com is taken, should i register the org domain? Is it worthy? or should i look for other extensions?
Do these domains make money from the keyword-in search or should i promote?
And if i have to make some promotions and backlinks how should i do it?
How will i bring traffic to my websites?
Any tip,suggestion or method is appreciated.
I'm looking forward for your answers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hi banditu,

If it is late 90s, starting from zero and applying your strategy means something. As you discovered, all domains with good global Monthly Search Volume are taken. And it won't be easy for your 20 newly non-dotcom registered domains to make 20 cent daily. Read the forum, listen L2's advice and work hard. Good luck.

•••
you can get .org or .net domains if .com domain is taken but you have develop it
you cant get money without hardwork and there is no free meal in world without hardwork
all the best..

•••
I agree with L2
Mostly level 5 ^^
Cheers,
- Wickedd00

•••
Hmm.. U seems to start from the scratch. I feel there are many a ppl doing these days. Newaz.. a nice job to start with.

•••
Do these domains make money from the keyword-in search or should i promote? - You should promote
And if i have to make some promotions and backlinks how should i do it? start in forum posting with a link in your signature.
How will i bring traffic to my websites?
There are many ways available. One of the effective is forum posting and article submission.

•••
I think if you can buy any domain that related to any up coming company/organization then that will be very wise because "they" have a big amount in publicity, if you have the domain that they are looking for, then you gonna have a party!

•••
i never success parking a domain just after buying. build content for first 3 - 6 months before park it will generate natural search engine traffic

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back