* Dropship StarterTanks.com | Premium Amazon Affiliate Site in Aquariums Niche | Up to 10% commissions on sales

Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
cropped-starter_tanks_ai_logo_files-3.png

Domain: https://startertanks.com
Platform: WordPress + WooCommerce
Registrar: GoDaddy
Domain expiration: 2021-02-17
Price: $450.00 (Escrow.com or PayPal)

Recommended hosting: BlueHost, although any shared hosting plan that supports WordPress should work.

What you are getting with this listing:
- Domain name (startertanks.com) pushed to your GoDaddy account
- All Website Files
- Logo file as a .png + .ai Adobe Illustrator File
- Free service of moving and setting up all website files on your own web hosting account
- Free service of replacing all product Amazon Links with your affiliate tracking code so you earn commissions
- Free support up to 3 months after the sale should have have questions or need help

I design startup Amazon Affiliate stores for people looking to start their own business.

No inventory to manage, no orders to process, everything is handled by Amazon.com and they pay you up to 10% in commissions for all product sales referred to Amazon from this website: StarterTanks.com

I toke great care in designing this website to look great and capture sales.
Preloaded with 20 hand selected products:
- 10 fish tank kits
- 5 lighting products
- 5 pumps and accessories

The website is ready to capture sales immediately.
No programming knowledge needed to run this site, you can manage everything easily and add more products, blog articles, and more through the easy to use WordPress control panel.

Strategy:
Simply typing "Starter Tanks" into Google immediately brings up search results for fish tank starter kits like those listed for sale on the site. If you just continue with SEO and write articles, you can try and work your way into front page results for "Starter Tanks" with the exact .COM to match and capture those organic sales!

I'd recommend that the new owner continue to add new products, write fishkeeping related blog articles to improve SEO or hire someone on sites like Fiverr to write these. Continue to update the site and keep visitors coming back. You can use any number of plugins to create an email list and build a client base. The sky is the limit with ways to grow this site. You can add expensive items like furniture stands with shelving to hold the aquariums, Amazon even has some live fish that you can add!

-

Similar domain sales:

StarterPacks.com - $1,900
SmartTanks.com - $1,900
StarterPak.com - $1,595

-

The website looks absolutely stunning on mobile devices, I'd really recommend looking at how fast and optimized it is on your smart phone. This was done by using a premium theme called GeneratePress (worth $49) which is super lightweight and built for mobile-first design.

Please message me if you have any questions.
$450.00 BIN, post SOLD and PM me if you'd like to buy this website + domain, includes full setup on your hosting. I'm the developer so I can make any changes you'd like (y)

To earn commissions you will need to sign up for a free account with Amazon Associates:
https://affiliate-program.amazon.com (it takes about 5 minutes) they will give you a tracking-ID which I will use to update the products on the site to credit you when someone makes a sale.

Costs with running this site:
- annual .COM domain renewal (average .com price at GoDaddy)
- standard web hosting (BlueHost recommended)
- that's it

If you're interested in having a site built like this one but in a different niche, just let me know and I can have custom sites built for you in any niche.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back