IT.COM

Starc Hosting (beware)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Unfortunately I learned the hard way, paid him for a leased vBulletin license through PayPal. I would receive it after payment. Communication went fast & smooth before it was send. After it i got no response and now he isn't accepting PM's anymore. I should have done some research before which is my fault, but it's just plain sad that someone has to earn money the way he does. There was also a discussion on WHT but unfortunately that just got closed so it seems. Admins on NamePros, please take action on this guy before he scams someone else into something... :td:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I purchased 3 hosting clients from this, Andrew Wetzel - if that is his name, and none of the hosting clients have bothered to reply to E-mail's I've sent, oddly enough they all have gmail accounts....

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I'll call the Credit Card company and issue a chargeback tomorrow when I'm in the office.

Thanks to the kind soul who E-mailed me and informed me.

-John

xlusive said:
yes it is. If you pay me 25,000 $ usd, i will make sure he wont turn on his computer :P

•••
Well, I wasn't going to share this conversation until Andrew gave me the idea to. I am however going to issue a chargeback on the transaction I did with him based on the grounds that he was unwilling to cooperate with me in resolving the issue:

[14:38] ComputerExon: Andrew,
So finally I can get your attention by posting in a thread that I would be issuing a chargeback - but any other time I can't...odd.
[14:39] StarcSupport01: do what you want with the accounts, it's not me you have to talk to
[14:39] ComputerExon: Also, they can try and give me a "bad rep" however as I have e-mailed them twice - stating that their account would be suspended, and no response back they try and "bad rep" me and all I have to do is post the evidence.
[14:39] StarcSupport01: you do that
[14:39] StarcSupport01: see what i care
[14:39] ComputerExon: And no, it's not you I have to talk with, but just informing you. Also, PayPal won't see anything, as it would be a chargeback with my credit card.
[14:40] StarcSupport01: paypal locked the account, as some one hacked it so you won't get your money back
[14:40] ComputerExon: And there's no reason for you to have a snotty attitude.
[14:40] ComputerExon: I will get my money back - you fail to understand this whole issue. I call my credit card company and dispute it with them. They then refund my money and take it up with PayPal directly. The money then comes from PayPal, not necessarily you.
[14:40] StarcSupport01: You do that, and i will get my clients back
[14:41] ComputerExon: I don't see how you could.
[14:41] StarcSupport01: see they talk to me, just not you
[14:41] ComputerExon: ah, good for the voices.
[14:41] StarcSupport01: so do what you want, i will have them back on my server withend mins
[14:41] StarcSupport01: good bye
[14:41] ComputerExon: Maybe when you're talking to them
[14:41] ComputerExon: you'll inform them to contact me
[14:41] ComputerExon: so that we can avoid the whole issue
[14:42] StarcSupport01: umm no, you are no logner their host, since you don't want to pay for them
[14:42] StarcSupport01: so **** you good bye
[14:43] ComputerExon: Look, Andrew, if that is your real name.
[14:43] StarcSupport01: so **** you good bye
[14:44] ComputerExon: The warning was uncalled for
[14:44] ComputerExon: you swore at me, I never lost my cool
[14:44] StarcSupport01: so **** you good bye
[14:45] ComputerExon: You know you really ruined this for yourself. I wanted to talk to you and hear your side of the whole story, maybe help you out in that ONE forum.
[14:45] StarcSupport01: so **** you good bye
[14:45] ComputerExon: You better watch how you treat people in this industry. Everyone knows someone, and your reputation will quickly tarnish.
[14:45] StarcSupport01: so **** you good bye
[14:45] ComputerExon: I guess I'll go ahead and fire off that chargeback.
[14:46] StarcSupport01: you really think i care?
[14:46] ComputerExon: No
[14:46] ComputerExon: I honestly don't
[14:46] ComputerExon: not after this conversation
[14:46] StarcSupport01: do that you won't have the clients any more
[14:46] ComputerExon: DUDE
[14:46] StarcSupport01: they are charging their name servers right now
[14:46] ComputerExon: You don't get it
[14:46] ComputerExon: good for them
[14:46] StarcSupport01: as for my hosting company
[14:46] StarcSupport01: i have a new one with a new name
[14:46] ComputerExon: I never even wanted to charge back
[14:46] ComputerExon: I just wanted to get this all celeared up
[14:46] StarcSupport01: so do what the **** you want with andrew wetzel and starcinc
[14:46] ComputerExon: you CHOSE to be a butthead
[14:47] ComputerExon: I wanted to clear this all up
[14:47] ComputerExon: but **** me and goodbye
[14:47] StarcSupport01: **** YOU good bye
[14:48] ComputerExon: You mean, one is changing the nameservers
[14:48] ComputerExon: as the other two never did
[14:48] StarcSupport01: how sad
[14:48] StarcSupport01: good bye jnow
[14:48] StarcSupport01: do what the **** you want i do care
[14:48] StarcSupport01: don't
[14:48] StarcSupport01: your server sucks any way can't even handlen the one site that did move
[14:49] ComputerExon: Ha, yeah?
[14:49] ComputerExon: Really...huh - well maybe they should've contacted me.
[14:49] ComputerExon: wait wait....
[14:49] ComputerExon: **** me and goodbye?
[14:49] StarcSupport01: yep
[14:49] ComputerExon: Ok.
[14:50] StarcSupport01: no go away and post this where every you want
[14:50] StarcSupport01: as for andrew wetzel thats so old
[14:50] StarcSupport01: i will have a new name withend hours and a new isp
[14:50] StarcSupport01: so bye bye
[14:50] ComputerExon: I wasn't even going to post this anywhere
[14:50] ComputerExon: who said anything about your ISP
[14:50] ComputerExon: but thanks for all the ideas....
[14:50] StarcSupport01: your welcome
[14:51] ComputerExon: As far as not handling the one site, server load has been low, their board seems to work, and they never submitted a trouble ticket so I don't know where you got that information
[14:51] StarcSupport01: right right
[14:51] ComputerExon: Huh...
[14:51] ComputerExon: well - **** me and goodbye
[14:51] *** "StarcSupport01" signed off at Mon Oct 24 14:51:38 2005.
It was at that point I blocked that ID from messenger. Hope this helps someone in the future when they decide to do business with him.

•••
EDRomanos: Why did you scam so many people?
StarcSupport01: ?
EDRomanos: The vBulletin License
EDRomanos: You scammed someone
StarcSupport01: right what ever, good bye
EDRomanos: Gonna block me?
EDRomanos: Heh I see you're scared to talk
StarcSupport01: yep
StarcSupport01: what ever, bye dumb ass
EDRomanos: lol
EDRomanos: Scammer :P
EDRomanos: Shame on you
EDRomanos: I hope someone scams you
EDRomanos: And why did you nominate Livengood with that "ass" word?
StarcSupport01: hes 16, lives at his house, hacked my paypal account
EDRomanos: So what?
StarcSupport01: don't worry tho people won't see any more of him
EDRomanos: He's a great person
StarcSupport01: paypal and the cops are at his house right now
StarcSupport01 signed off at 5:22:52 PM.

*** HE BLOCKED ME ***

StarcSupport01 signed on at 5:24:57 PM.
EDRomanos: Cops at his house :S
EDRomanos: You think anyone gonna belive you?
StarcSupport01 signed off at 5:25:54 PM.

*** HE BLOCKED AGAIN ***

What an idiot >_<

Last edited:
•••
Originally Posted by xlusiveyes it is. If you pay me 25,000 $ usd, i will make sure he wont turn on his computer :

Well i can put up half of it.......

•••
LMAO! I hacked his account? That's rich. Show's what a high opinion he has of me...but no I didn't do that, I'm not that type of guy.

As for me being 16...wrong, try 19 Andrew. Also, no cops have been here, and nobody representing paypal have been here.

Andrew's just digging his hole even deeper now...moron.

The one thing he's right about is I do live at my house. Duh.

•••
Any way guys i talked with his isp, and i also got them to locked the domain so his site is down. I am not sure about how long he will be down for but.... Any way i will see what i can do about the gmail account. Also as for the paypal account, who ever hacked it needs to give him access to it, it's the only way he can resend the money. I am not support mr wetzel in any way...

Last edited:
•••
GlobAtTech said:
Any guys i talked with his isp, and i also got them to locked the domain so his site is down. I am not sure about how long he will be down for but.... Any way i will see what i can do about the gmail account.

Your second post and you're worrying about this guy? I find that a bit fishy...

•••
Livengood said:
Your second post and you're worrying about this guy? I find that a bit fishy...
Why is that? It's seems that you have a long number of post bashing people......, well i going to leave it at that.

•••
Go away Andrew... I'm sick of this issue.

•••
ummm, it seems that mr. livengood likes to play games.... are andrew wetzel and livengood the same people??

Last edited:
•••
•••
well unlike this 'kid' who can't seem to say any thing else... Us big people have real work to do. So you can post back here all you want, let the forum members see how much of a kid you are.

•••
Needless to say I'm done with Andrew, so I'm going back to bigger things and letting this guy roam a forum that doesn't want him. Adios.

I was going to report this post, but no need now lol. Thanks to whoever got this guy!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back