Domain Empire

Starc Hosting (beware)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Unfortunately I learned the hard way, paid him for a leased vBulletin license through PayPal. I would receive it after payment. Communication went fast & smooth before it was send. After it i got no response and now he isn't accepting PM's anymore. I should have done some research before which is my fault, but it's just plain sad that someone has to earn money the way he does. There was also a discussion on WHT but unfortunately that just got closed so it seems. Admins on NamePros, please take action on this guy before he scams someone else into something... :td:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I reported it before the vB thread was posted to PTS area, but took a while for the admins to check on him and make a few adjustments. But he's banned for good now, however seems you paid him already? :td:

Do a PayPal reversal right away

•••
thanks for pointing me to that topic, didnt see it. And thanks, it's very much appreciated...just hopes he doesnt scam more people into sending money...

Mods...sorry for opening another topic :guilty:

PolurNET said:
I reported it before the vB thread was posted to PTS area, but took a while for the admins to check on him and make a few adjustments. But he's banned for good now, however seems you paid him already? :td:

Do a PayPal reversal right away

How do I do that? Is it the same as filling a complain?

•••
PolurNET said:
but took a while for the admins to check on him and make a few adjustments.

We cant ban someone automatically because they are reported , We actually do have to talk things out a bit .....

•••
I know, didn't mean you were too ... (slow) :D Takes a while, as RJ and the others were discussing it of course. I also only saw the WHT stuff very recently and then made the connection

Purple: Yes, fill out a buyer complaint and hope that it works. If you paid via CC perform a chargeback that will work 100%

•••
It's not just the "slow" part either .... If we ban Every Host that is reported by another Host .... There wouldn't be any left ;)

Some more info on this guy :

MATCH FOUND for System ID 318920, Matching Users :

Starc Hosting 24 [email protected] 10-16-2005 10-22-2005 73

andrew wetzel 24 andrew@[B]starcinc.com[/B] 10-22-2005 10-22-2005 0

MATCH FOUND for System ID 316036, Matching Users :

Starc Hosting 24 [email protected] 10-16-2005 10-22-2005 73

OneAndOne111 Banned [email protected] 10-22-2005 10-22-2005 0

IP Address Search for User: "Starc Hosting"

•••
Mark said:
If we ban Every Host that is reported by another Host .... There wouldn't be any left ;)

Ahaha, me too? :'( :laugh:

Good job Mark, you've got to love that vB IP matching system, eh? It isn't ever faulty!

•••
Last edited:
•••
and why did he choose today suddenly to apologize?

EDIT: Whoa, checked the thread date like you said, and realized today wasn't his first (or last) apology?! Now that's a true scumbag

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is insane, did a search on WHT for Andrew Wetzel and turned up many threads...

Why can't anyone do anything about him? Don't tell me some kind of authorities wasn't notified yet? Didn't someone follow up on him and get his real info? This guy has got to get his name in prison, he's believing his gmail account and him are invincible.

•••
And the list goes on.
Etcdot.com
hostingcorral.com
Slidell Wireless City Project

I'm sure there are dozens more.
Once a rat, always a rat.

More here:

Avoid:
[email protected]
AIM: TammanyTA

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the heads up on this guy.

•••
He was my former partner, he ran off with every client I brought in awhile back and pretty much screwed me. So you're not alone. :)

•••
Geez, he needs to be sorted out! >:(

Someone should get the authorities involved!

•••
Just got the following e-mail from him after filing a refund over at PayPal:

Code:
[email][email protected][/email] 	
to me
	 More options	  3:09 am (10 hours ago)
I sent you the files, and i told paypal that you won't get your money back.

Just hope paypal will decide in my favour...

•••
Wow, im annoyed just reading this, I WAS ABOUT TO BUY A LICENSE.

Phew. . .glad i didnt.

Sorry :(

•••
Thanks for the heads up.

Hope paypal go in yoru favor however if he has no funds in his account you wont get a dime. Its best to do a charge back on your credit card.

Regards,

•••
Andrew's a jackass and a waste of speech. You'll get your cash back, this guy's a loser and can't find his brain even if it were attached to him...and before you comment on that, its obviously not attached. ;)

•••
thanks all :)

the storie continues, as another email arrived:

Code:
 Andrew Wetzel 	
to me
	 More options	  5:06 pm (30 minutes ago)

This account, and his two paypal accounts have been hacked and passwords changed. Can't delete them as he has resolutions coming out the ass. Ah well, hell hath no fury like a hacker scorned.

this guy needs serious help...

•••
Such People ruin the image of hosting companies and those who are trying to build up their image, maybe someone should ban them somehow from using internet for life.

•••
Yall try contacting his ISP? I have gotten many people off the net that have scammed or hack by just sending an e-mail to their ISP with proof and times of what he did. They always do an investigation and then most likely if you provided good info then he will be baned from using that ISP, then you can contact other ISP's and maybe they will d the same, so pretty much totally screw him out of the net. :P

•••
a1whs.com said:
maybe someone should ban them somehow from using internet for life.
that would be good but its not possible

•••
yes it is. If you pay me 25,000 $ usd, i will make sure he wont turn on his computer :P

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back