NameSilo

Squid.xyz sells for $34,888

Labeled as discuss in Domain Buying and Selling Discussion, started by abstractdomainer, Oct 12, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. abstractdomainer

abstractdomainer Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

Squid.xyz sells for $34,888 after the big boom that Squid Game series saw on Netflix.
    Obviously, DN Gear was smart enough to increase the price to almost mid-5-figures if not already having the same.

DNgear.png

I think it was a smart move and we can all take learning to track the trends and adjust our domains prices accordingly.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. johnn

johnn WeSellName.com PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I only care about what I can sell mine.
    Why should I care for other people business?

3. alienbaba

alienbaba Escaped AREA 51

Yeah once I saw squid.xyz I knew it was due to squid game. DNgear working wonders again..

4. abstractdomainer

abstractdomainer Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

Well because you would only be able to sell yours when you learn from people and their experiences. That is my belief. Of course you can have a different belief and that may work as well.

Exactly. Trends matter. More so in terms of domain names. But I didn't know that .xyz would do so much of a wonder.

5. wepupil

wepupil Established Member

Squid Game is trending now.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice