IT.COM

domains Elixir.xyz sells for $50,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact

Friday is starting off with a $50,000 sale of Elixir.xyz hitting Namebio. The domain name was registered in 2019. The domain name sold at DAN. It’s now registered out to 2029. According to DotDB.com Elixir registered in 338 extensions. Ad Smart Domain Monetization Starts at Bodis sign up today
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thats one of those cool words that feel good coming off your tongue. lol. Congrats to the buyer and seller. :)

•••
Could have saved some money and handregged elixyz.com ;)

Last edited:
•••
Could have saved some money and handregged elixyz.com ;)
ya... no.

You know, we don't always have to attempt to undermine good non-coms.

•••
I believe many .xyz TLD domain sales are fake, created merely for hype and marketing. The people behind this are successful in attracting a lot of attention.

•••
•••
About 2/3rd of the top .xyz sales are fake

•••
I believe many .xyz TLD domain sales are fake, created merely for hype and marketing. The people behind this are successful in attracting a lot of attention.

About 2/3rd of the top .xyz sales are fake

Finally some sense into this whole fiasco. I wish someone would let the buyers know, and also the reputable folks reporting. Tell Swetha too I'm her bank is lying also the registrar.

It's also good to not believe stuff because it's different than what your used to.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I don't believe any .xyz sale anymore. Sorry.

•••
I don't believe any .xyz sale anymore. Sorry.
I let all my XYZs expire. I lost around 400 bucks from this scam lol. Hopefully, I had some good com sales.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back