IT.COM

advice Squadhelp withdrawal from USD to GBP query

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tiletalk

Established Member
Impact
Hi All,

Got couple of sales on SquadHelp and so far have just been withdrawing on paypal and paying the 3.75% conversion fee when withdrawing from USD to GBP but it is more or less instant withdrawing from paypal to bank account.

I was wondering what others have been doing in this scenario? Is Payoneer / Wise much cheaper? Is it instant or takes time?

Anyone advice?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Payoneer takes 3 USD per transfer from SH to Payoneer and at least one business day to process.

•••
Payoneer takes 3 USD per transfer from SH to Payoneer and at least one business day to process.

Does squadhelp pay using payoneer via their own payoneer account which is free or charge or using SH bank debit card which will cost 1% or 3% if credit card?

Also, USD to GBP conversion is saying 2% fees

•••
Does squadhelp pay using payoneer via their own payoneer account which is free or charge or using SH bank debit card which will cost 1% or 3% if credit card?

Also, USD to GBP conversion is saying 2% fees
SH Payoneer account. I haven't converted USD to GBP yet, I don't know.

•••
SH Payoneer account. I haven't converted USD to GBP yet, I don't know.
When I withdraw from Payoneer to my bank, Payoneer doesn't cut any fees. My bank pays me in local currency according to exchange rate.

•••
When I withdraw from Payoneer to my bank, Payoneer doesn't cut any fees. My bank pays me in local currency according to exchange rate.
Thanks Shamiul. From what you just said SH will transfer money to your acc from another payoneer acc so there is no transfer fee fro, SH usd to your own usd account but small fee gets charged when withdrawing from your payoneer usd acc to your local bank account

i have decided to try Wise to see if it will work.

decided to do a withdrawal from SH to Wise.com GBP account. Let’s see the time frame and how much fees I’ll be charged (expecting very low but if any higher than will try payoneer)

hopefully both are lower than PayPal overall

Last edited:
•••
I just want to say that I withdrew from SH (USD) to Wise (GBP) and the fees were pennies

$35 withdrawal was showing as £27.79 on google when I put on withdrawal yesterday. Today I received £27.71 on Wise.com account.

Now I have deposited all SH money back from paypal and will withdraw via Wise.com

All the best to all :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back