Dynadot

alert SquadHelp is not processing withdrawals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

okaydomains

Upgraded Member
Impact
Lately I'm having trouble withdrawing money from SquadHelp, and their support is brushing me off. After much prodding via their live chat, all I can get is "It looks like there's a glitch that's causing our billing team to process."

Ruh-roh.

I've been waiting on a payout of $1437 since 11-17-2022 (10 days). Their website (and past experience) suggests the payout should have come within 2-3 business days, yet here we are.

I have another $1500 from a recent sale I'd like to cash out, but SquadHelp won't even initiate that "payout request" until the first one clears (which is not happening).

In my 15 years of experience, a company missing payments and being elusive about it is the first sign that they're going out of business. I've never seen a company miss payments and then recover. I'm concerned that SquadHelp is insolvent.

So, has anyone gotten paid by SquadHelp recently?

Edit: they've reached out and are going to process the payment manually via PayPal.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thank you. I closed my Twitter account long ago, but I guess if it comes down to it I can make a new one.

Honestly though, I'm not going to jump through a bunch of hoops to get resolution for this - I'm more likely to file in small claims court. If they do go bankrupt that would provide the best chance of recovering any funds.

I'm very curious though to see if anyone else is successfully withdrawing money from SquadHelp. It'd be great if this really was a "glitch".

Last edited:
•••
I’ve successfully made several xxx range withdrawals over the past week. Waiting on a mid xxxx withdrawal

•••
Never understood the need to request your own funds to begin with or why they hold them. Payment to your preferred method should be automatic and the last step of the process of having a sale there just like it is at other venues.

Last edited:
•••
I’ve successfully made several xxx range withdrawals over the past week. Waiting on a mid xxxx withdrawal

Same. Withdrew an xxx amount a couple of days back and received it immediately.

@okaydomains , thanks for the update. Glad to know SH is now working to resolve your issue.

•••
I ended up re-entering my bank info into their Wise.com integration, and then they manually submitted it and sent me the tracking info. So I'm happy for the time being.

I'm glad others are able to withdraw as well. Seems like this really may have been a glitch.

Never understood the need to request your own funds to begin with or why they hold them. Payment to your preferred method should be automatic and the last step of the process of having a sale there just like it is at other venues.

I could not agree more. This is an escrow service. I have always found this "Request A Payout" language to be strange. Like you said, it should be automatic like everywhere else.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back