Domain Empire

domains Squadhelp is now "atom"

Spaceship
Watch

Thasreefa P M

Upgraded Member
Impact
Who all got to know SquadHelp Changed it's name to atom!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Now that they are far more than crowd sourced naming, tagline and logo contests, it makes sense to rebrand to a name that allows growth in multiple dimensions.

As a company selling premium and ultrapremium names, it makes sense to brand on one themselves.

They managed to keep the information under wraps until announcement. The teaser they sent out about something big in April was certainly true.

The blog announcing the name change also points out new opportunities coming from creatives and growth in their domain distribution network coming, so that will be interesting to follow.

Congratulations to them on their success and growth so far, and best wishes for continued success.

-Bob

•••
22.png

New ads from them with atom name

Last edited:
•••
It’s two more syllables, and 3x is “three times the # syllables of “Atom” (singular) [three verses one]
last time I checked, at-om is two syllables and at-om-ic is 3
I stand by my hyperbole: Best rebrand ever.
I'd argue undeveloped to Dan was a lot better

•••
I would never recommend this marketplace....never sold a domain through them

•••
First time I heard the name SquadHelp, I thought it probably had something to do with the police, military, or Taylor Swift.

Submission reviews have been taking a lot longer lately. Maybe the rebrand is already working for them.

•••
•••
I’ve been with SH for a year or so. It would have been polite to send an email letting me know about the rebrand. Did anyone else get any communication about this to their inbox?

•••
Squadhelp is now atom? That is ok. I mean with the bad economy, everything is shrinking. They might grow back with better times.

•••
its a JOKE... ie "da' bomb"

And it's only one more syllable

Well, atomic does have an advantage for the radio-test. For some reason, atom is pronounced almost identical to Adam ) I can imagine adam.com suddenly getting an influx of trafic )

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Atom is top tier, but I'm going to miss saying Squadhelp.

Either way, SH is always pushing the bar and that's why 95% of my portfolio is there.

•••
"Atom: where everything starts"? That's what those greeks thoughts. We know the atom came much later. Seriously a great upgrade and I like the name, when your name it Atom you don't need a reason, its like Uber, you don't need a reason.

I also think business wise it makes sense. Imagine trying to tell someone the importance of a domain when your domain is Squad Help? We got used to it, but for the average person it's a mediocre name at best. The word 'squad' has also been tainted for some people. I also think for the many old fashioned non modernized decision makers, they might feel more comfortable doing business with Atom than with Squad Help.

I have seen their video ads, it will look and sound better with Atom.

I am celebrating for them because they deserve it, they worked hard.

•••
First time I heard the name SquadHelp, I thought it probably had something to do with the police, military, or Taylor Swift.

Submission reviews have been taking a lot longer lately. Maybe the rebrand is already working for them.
Yeah submissions are quite spasmodic lately, I had one domain accepted in 1 day (SnackBoost.com) the another still waiting on for almost a week

•••
Atoms are the building blocks of matter.

is that so? And what are the building blocks of an atom? And even if atoms are the building blocks, what is the atom.com building block for? Does it provide pieces of a brand and you buy few and make your own brand from those? The analogy is awful, sorry.

•••
I never liked the name SquadHelp. However it might be hard to position the new name/brand (and I'm not talking about SEO).

•••
Atom is an awesome name there's no denying it.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Asked Google Gemini

Prompt: True or False
There is no association between the word 'atom' and domains or naming or any related services,

False. Here's why:
  • Atomic Structure and Domains: The word "atom" carries a sense of the smallest, indivisible unit of something. This concept mirrors how a domain name functions as the fundamental building block of a website or online presence.
(Prompt: Elaborate)

Here's a breakdown of the associations that make "atom" an appealing choice for brands focused on domains and naming:
  • Small but Powerful: Atoms are tiny yet hold significant energy and potential. Likewise, a domain name or brand name seems simple but can be hugely impactful for online visibility and business success.
  • Potential for Combinations: Atoms combine to form complex molecules, just as a domain name can be combined with other elements of a website or brand to create a larger identity.
  • Scientific Connotations: The word "atom" carries a sense of discovery, innovation, and precision. These traits are desirable in the domain and naming industries, where finding the perfect name is both a science and an art.
Overall: The association is subtle, but it works on several levels. It aligns with the services provided while communicating ideas like:
  • Foundation: We help you get to the core of your online presence.
  • Power: Small can be mighty when it comes to your digital identity.
  • Precision & Expertise: We utilize a careful, structured approach to find the perfect name.
(Prompt: Suggest 10 alternatives single word brand names for this category)
  1. Spark: Evokes creativity, inspiration, and the ignition of an idea. (Developed Dating App)
  2. Forge: Suggests craftsmanship, shaping something powerful, and building a strong foundation. (Developed Financial Sector)
  3. Apex: Implies reaching the highest point, signifying premium domains or exceptional naming outcomes. (Developed IT services)
  4. Atlas: Conveys a sense of global reach, mapping the online world, and supporting discovery. (FOR SALE)
  5. Flare: Hints at brilliance, a name or domain that stands out and attracts attention. (FOR SALE)
  6. Mint: Suggests freshness, originality, and the creation of something valuable. (Developed by Intuit)
  7. Echo: Ideas that resonate, names that leave a lasting impression. (Developed Freight Shipping Solutions)
  8. Prism: Represents diverse perspectives, refracting ideas into the perfect name, multifaceted solutions. (Doesn't resolve)
  9. Lucid: Clarity, focus, bringing a vision into sharp definition through naming and domains. (Redirects to dynamo.com/assets ?)
  10. Zenith: Similar to "Apex," implies the absolute pinnacle or highest point of achievement. (Developed technology company)

Possible slogans:

Add some Flare?
Flare: Where domain names catch fire.
Flare: Your domain name won't be a dud. We promise.
Flare: We sell domain names, not regrettable pants.
Flare: Your brand's future depends on the right domain. Also, squirrels.

Found it on Atlas?
Atlas: Explore the world of brand names.
Atlas: Shrug off bad domain names like they're nothing.
Atlas: Your name, known everywhere.
Atlas: Like finding the right map to One Eyed Willie's treasure (but for brand names).

Atom: Find your perfect element.
Atom: The nucleus of your online identity.
Atom: Hypothesize. Test. Discover your perfect domain.
Atom: Your brand's formula for success starts here.
Atom spelled backwords is Mota! Mota means ______!

Do y'all think Flare.com or Atlas.com would make a better brand than Atom.com??

Last edited:
•••
Asked Google Gemini

Prompt: True or False

False. Here's why:
  • Atomic Structure and Domains: The word "atom" carries a sense of the smallest, indivisible unit of something. This concept mirrors how a domain name functions as the fundamental building block of a website or online presence.
(Prompt: Elaborate)

Here's a breakdown of the associations that make "atom" an appealing choice for brands focused on domains and naming:
  • Small but Powerful: Atoms are tiny yet hold significant energy and potential. Likewise, a domain name or brand name seems simple but can be hugely impactful for online visibility and business success.
  • Potential for Combinations: Atoms combine to form complex molecules, just as a domain name can be combined with other elements of a website or brand to create a larger identity.
  • Scientific Connotations: The word "atom" carries a sense of discovery, innovation, and precision. These traits are desirable in the domain and naming industries, where finding the perfect name is both a science and an art.
Overall: The association is subtle, but it works on several levels. It aligns with the services provided while communicating ideas like:
  • Foundation: We help you get to the core of your online presence.
  • Power: Small can be mighty when it comes to your digital identity.
  • Precision & Expertise: We utilize a careful, structured approach to find the perfect name.
(Prompt: Suggest 10 alternatives single word brand names for this category)
  1. Spark: Evokes creativity, inspiration, and the ignition of an idea. (Developed Dating App)
  2. Forge: Suggests craftsmanship, shaping something powerful, and building a strong foundation. (Developed Financial Sector)
  3. Apex: Implies reaching the highest point, signifying premium domains or exceptional naming outcomes. (Developed IT services)
  4. Atlas: Conveys a sense of global reach, mapping the online world, and supporting discovery. (FOR SALE)
  5. Flare: Hints at brilliance, a name or domain that stands out and attracts attention. (FOR SALE)
  6. Mint: Suggests freshness, originality, and the creation of something valuable. (Developed by Intuit)
  7. Echo: Ideas that resonate, names that leave a lasting impression. (Developed Freight Shipping Solutions)
  8. Prism: Represents diverse perspectives, refracting ideas into the perfect name, multifaceted solutions. (Doesn't resolve)
  9. Lucid: Clarity, focus, bringing a vision into sharp definition through naming and domains. (Redirects to dynamo.com/assets ?)
  10. Zenith: Similar to "Apex," implies the absolute pinnacle or highest point of achievement. (Developed technology company)

Possible slogans:

Add some Flare?
Flare: Where domain names catch fire.
Flare: Your domain name won't be a dud. We promise.
Flare: We sell domain names, not regrettable pants.
Flare: Your brand's future depends on the right domain. Also, squirrels.

Found it on Atlas?
Atlas: Explore the world of brand names.
Atlas: Shrug off bad domain names like they're nothing.
Atlas: Your name, known everywhere.
Atlas: Like finding the right map to One Eyed Willie's treasure (but for brand names).

Atom: Find your perfect element.
Atom: The nucleus of your online identity.
Atom: Hypothesize. Test. Discover your perfect domain.
Atom: Your brand's formula for success starts here.
Atom spelled backwords is Mota! Mota means ______!

Do y'all think Flare.com or Atlas.com would make a better brand than Atom.com??

Spark.com would have been a good fit in the sense of "to spark an idea". Flare.com and Atlas.com are very poor fits. Here are some other ideas:

Start.com
Squad.com
Crowd.com
Brand.com

Squad.com would have been perfect.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back