Unstoppable Domains

Squadhelp - Good idea?

Labeled as discuss in Domain Buying and Selling Discussion, started by WebAddy.co, Jan 7, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. Mytz.com

Mytz.com Top 4L [email protected] ieie.com CuTu.com NeSu.com QAMI.com PRO VIP Gold Account

The process of selling domain names is painfully slow and long,
    Sometimes they might hold it for days without selling,
    But sometimes you can sell a domain name to someone else,
    They will soon be able to sell domain names to end users

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Parmeet

Parmeet Established Member

I am confused among BB, BP, SH and ALTER. Provided we have good domains and even if we neglect the commission rate, who among them sells the domain name faster?

3. WebAddy.co

WebAddy.co Established Member

Yeah it can be. I am quite proud of my portfolio. I do a lot of drop catching through my own servers, so pick up some really good domains. How are your sales going atm? How many domains in your portfolio?

4. WebAddy.co

Havent used BB. I have about 60 names with BP. And have listed over 100 with SH (std) and have just put a few on premium to test their services. You can see some of my domains with them at https://brand.investments where I have a marketplace with them.

5. Parmeet

Parmeet Established Member

Your portfolio looks solid. Made any sale in the recent times with brandables?
    If so BP or SH?

6. WebAddy.co

Had offers on BP - but not sold anything as yet - waiting for the right prices to be hit.

7. Eng.Balogun

Eng.Balogun New Member

I think SH need to add BIN option to their standard listing

8. Eng.Balogun

Eng.Balogun New Member

Oh! There is a BIN option. Need to explore SH

9. WebAddy.co

Their beta marketplace isn't too bad. They have some good stuff - just wish there wasn't such a big difference between standard and premium listings.

10. JanO

JanO This advertising space is for sale

I just found out via Domain History Checker that my first submitted domain was rejected.
    I didn't receive a notification nor explanation. If I hadn't checked Domain History Checker I would still be waiting. What an absolute joke of dealing with clients who pay for submitting domains.

11. WebAddy.co

I've had quite a few domains (good ones) that have been rejected. Some much better than the ones they have existing on the platform. The only explanation that I can think of - is that they have made the criteria more restrictive on what they accept nowadays and that some of the older (rubbish) domains that they have on the platform are from some time back.

12. JanO

Although I also think my domain is quite good (and previously was accepted by Brandpa) I'm not upset that they rejected it. I'm upset that they don't even notified me and don't give a reason why they rejected it. There is obviously also a bug since submitted/pending/rejected section was blank. The only way for me to find out was via Domain History Tracker. When I told them about this their reaction was "thank you for your feedback".

Anyhow; I'm done with being a paid customer being treated as a number on platforms where it's only a numbers game. If they had a physical store they'd all go bankrupt. I wanted to delete my account but since that's also not possible on that shitty site they deactivated it for me.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  13. WebAddy.co

Sorry, it didn't work out for you. I think there are huge gaps in the market for marketing / market / tools for domainers and the domain industry. Looking forward to seeing what comes about in the next while (I am working on a few things myself).

14. tiletalk

tiletalk Established Member

they next email the next day. i always get email next day anyways i.e. around now is the time they would approve/reject domains and we get emails 12 hours from now with all our domain acceptance/rejection summary.

remember some ppl have 10/20/30 domains pending so makes sense to send to send a summary in 1 lot rather than individually

15. JanO

@tiletalk Wasn't the case with me. My single domain was rejected 5 days ago.

16. tiletalk

Don’t know then. Did you check your spam?

can you pm me your domain name? I had 4 acceptance back to back tonight on SH. 3 pre-approved 1 manual approval. No idea how but seem to be lucky af tonight...

17. JanO

@tiletalk Yes, checked spam. No need to get mine approved; it was rejected and I've closed my account. Domain was V R T U A L I Z E .com.

Congratulations on getting your domains approved, hope they sell well.

18. tiletalk

I would do some more reading / research on brandables. Tgere is lots of vids from SH on youtube. I also made same mistakes as you when started but i am learning daily

19. WebAddy.co

So the saga of SH continues - I tested their premium submission service. Added over 40 domains - most of which would have been accepted at other brandable marketplaces (I know this as I checked). Some of them were single-word (dictionary) .coms - so some value in that. And the outcome - all of them rejected.

I look through the marketplace, as I am sure loads of you have - and notice the absolute rubbish that there is on there which has been accepted. Perhaps these domains are the ones that are dreamed up by someone and submitted to SH for registration etc (in which case they get more than their pound of flesh).

Anyways, I really do think they need some stiff competition. Wake them up a little bit.

I tried to get someone who I could speak to - and I was told that all comments go through the support system. Its probably one person sitting behind a computer with a drink (or seven) and depending on where they are on the drunk scale they press the approve or reject button.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice