Dynadot

advice Squadhelp tips

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Any pro who have success with Squadhelp, I am not into brandable domains but I have some on my portfolio so I tried to submit them to squadhelp .
I opted for the basic listing
The website have some learning curve and it's not user frendly
So basically you point your domain to squadhelp servers but your listing won't be visible in the marketplace search .
You can't list your domains for more than $2k
You can't add your logo
You can't change the price
So what is the point on listing my domains on SH if my lsiting will be hidden from potential buyers !!
Can someone enlighten me .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Basic listing is useless it only serves as landing page and payment solution for which there are much better alternatives auch as Dan. Only premium domains are worth it in SH.

•••
Basic listing is useless it only serves as landing page and payment solution for which there are much better alternatives auch as Dan. Only premium domains are worth it in SH.
They only became searchable recently.

•••
Any pro who have success with Squadhelp, I am not into brandable domains but I have some on my portfolio so I tried to submit them to squadhelp .
I opted for the basic listing
The website have some learning curve and it's not user frendly
So basically you point your domain to squadhelp servers but your listing won't be visible in the marketplace search .
You can't list your domains for more than $2k
You can't add your logo
You can't change the price
So what is the point on listing my domains on SH if my lsiting will be hidden from potential buyers !!
Can someone enlighten me .
Some of the basic plus domains have become recently searchable, but only the one's who received at least 3 positive reviews from the expert reviewers. Basically, all the others are just a landing page, like any other but with a 15%-25% commission (looks like they will bring some changes in the next few days regarding this). At this point you will be better by listing your domains in their White Label Marketplace, they are pretty much the same as basic plus, but for only 7.5% commission and you can have your own marketplace, with all the not accepted SH domains, inside the all SH marketplace( the thing here is that you can't control a sale, you can't see who is the buyer, you can't deal directly with him and you need to wait to get paid by SH, usually 1-2 weeks later.)

•••
Last edited:
•••
you submit domains on squadhelp that you can submit the domains to the contests and who require a domain name through a contest.You submit the domain to a contest if your domain is impressive then it will get selected. an you will get the money after some deduction..You can lis your domain above $2000 If your domain is a single dictionary word/s or a short name 3L or 4L

•••
Domain selection : Use short names and good quality brandables. Add info during submission.

Appearance : Use good logo and lifestyle image that connects the domain properly.

Promotion : Promote your names through contests.

•••
Their marketplace is flooded and you get no exposure for your names. Their sell through rates are dropping like crazy.

Last edited:
•••
Only premium domains are worth it in SH.

really?
i saw a lot of basic listings sold on SH
Premium listings is only valuable for resellers, right?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back