IT.COM

SquadHelp 1st Impression: Makes sense, easy & fast to learn how, and low cost & high reward:

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dhj

Impact
This is about my first impression of SquadHelp, a platform thats already has netted profits in my well being . So, with this in mind, I want to tell you 3 reasons why I like what Squadhelp is doing, in regards to, letting us participate in finding the perfect name for a business, website, service, domain, brand, and app. First, I already love creating new things, new names, new ways of thinking, new ways of doing things, and new services. Their site has, thus, allowed me to rev up these engines of mine, by letting me create and then write in a new exciting way, that makes logical sense. Second, their videos, on this process, organized and enhanced my processes on something I have a passion for; creative thinking and writing, in less than an hour, 8 videos. And third, it only cost me $10 and that was the deal breaker. Little risk, with great emotional reward. I have already made a profit in my well being.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You should disclose that squadhelp compensates for these types of posts.

How to Earn Complimentary Squadhelp Coins

• Share the details of your overall SH marketplace experience, or recent domain sales on a third party Domaining website such as NamePros.
  • After posting, send us a link or screenshot of your post via email ([email protected]) or Chat.
  • You will earn anywhere from 1 to 5 Squadhelp Coins based upon the length, depth, uniqueness, and helpfulness of your post (as assessed by the Squadhelp team).
  • Where Can I Post? Although you can post your experience on any Domaining related websites or threads, here are some threads that might be relevant (Topic 1, Topic 2, Topic 3).
  • Content Guidelines: Please keep your content original, balanced and factual. Please avoid posting promotional content. We recommend sharing your own experience with specific facts such as specific domain sales, or any other relevant information.
  • Note: You can earn a max of 15 complimentary Squadhelp Coins per month.

Following types of Posts Qualify for Complimentary Squadhelp Coins

• Posts containing specific reports of your domain sales sold to end users
  • Posts providing a comprehensive and in-depth review of your overall experience with Squadhelp
  • Conversational threads or responses to other conversations do not typically qualify for complimentary Squadhelp coins.

•••
This is about my first impression of SquadHelp, a platform thats already has netted profits in my well being . So, with this in mind, I want to tell you 3 reasons why I like what Squadhelp is doing, in regards to, letting us participate in finding the perfect name for a business, website, service, domain, brand, and app. First, I already love creating new things, new names, new ways of thinking, new ways of doing things, and new services. Their site has, thus, allowed me to rev up these engines of mine, by letting me create and then write in a new exciting way, that makes logical sense. Second, their videos, on this process, organized and enhanced my processes on something I have a passion for; creative thinking and writing, in less than an hour, 8 videos. And third, it only cost me $10 and that was the deal breaker. Little risk, with great emotional reward. I have already made a profit in my well being.
Kinda weird how your first post here is like an ad for SH. I like them, but your post raises eyebrows.

•••
SH is a legend in it's own estimation.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back