Dynadot

[Sponsor] - Free Tool - Dominate GoDaddy Auctions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Find the best domains at the GoDaddy Auctions

Metrics Currently Shown
  • Page Rank
  • Majestic SEO Trust Flow, Citation Flow, Referring Subnets, IPs, Edu/Gov domains
  • Majestic Topical Categories
  • Moz Domain Authority, Page Authority, Moz Rank
  • Alexa Global and Local Ranks, Max Alexa Reach
  • SEMrush Rank, Traffic and Cost details
  • SimilarWeb Rank
  • Social Sharing Stats (FB, Twitter etc)
  • Age, Google Index, Archive Crawls
Metrics Coming Soon
  • Estibot valuation
  • DNS traffic estimate from DomainScope by Verisign
  • Anchor Text Cloud from Majestic
  • Domain Keyword Data (Volume, CPC, Competition)
  • Auto Spam-Check based on spammy content and anchor text
You can also set your own filters so that only domains of your interest are highlighted to you, saving you hours of time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OMG :(
I have been using this for almost two years now! and it saved me a lot of time! now I have to shut down the business I'm working on because of that!

Can you please do some restriction for the API access!
Like offering this for few legit members! It's very sad that some scrapers abusing the API access! VERY SAD!

Any solutions than removing the addon?

We've been trying for a whole year to find a solution to this. But nothing has worked. Sorry.

•••
•••
•••
@axemantech - This was probably the best free tool of all time. It's a sad end to a great product. I would personally like to thank you and all your helpful staff for your/their generosity. It will be sadly missed. That's for sure. RIP. So what's next on the agenda :)

•••
@axemantech Really its was a great product! Part of one of my businesses, Thank you so much for help, it's was a nice gift for me.

Guys, is there someone here who can suggest me a tool like Domcop auction addon?
Much appreciated!

•••
@axemantech Really its was a great product! Part of one of my businesses, Thank you so much for help, it's was a nice gift for me.

Guys, is there someone here who can suggest me a tool like Domcop auction addon?
Much appreciated!

It was one of a kind. I don't think you will find a substitute :(

•••
Thanks for the kind words, guys. It's a shame we had to shut it down.

The silver lining is that now without the abuse, the DomCop service should now be a lot more reliable.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back