Spaceship.com registrar thread.

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dirk

NOT ATop Member
Impact
15,005
I just tried Spaceship.com. They're a NameCheap brand and launched their beta. I think they rightfully deserve a thread on NP to discuss our experiences with their new registrar.

Remember, it's still in beta so do expect some glitches, work to be done... Would be cool in someone from NC would care to chip in :) @tamar
 
16
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
6
•••
Very nice new feature. Today got their email with update.

Long time waited.
 
0
•••
Hi @enetwork. Congratulations on joining the Sedo MLS Fast Transfer network! I noticed that during the registration process on Spaceship.com, domains with active Sedo FT status from another registrar are still marked as "unavailable" and cannot be added to the cart. Will there be any changes to allow the purchase of Sedo's FT complete inventory through Spaceship in the future?
 
Last edited:
2
•••
It appears that NameCheap and Spaceship are no longer displaying .io domain results when searching only the SLD. Previously, .io was included in popular TLD lists and aftermarket listings, making them visible in search results. However, this is no longer the case.

Asked the NameCheap support and they didn't have an answer. Tagged the CEO on Twitter/X and waiting for answer.

@enetwork would you know anything about this?
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Spaceship's chat stopped working.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
It appears that NameCheap and Spaceship are no longer displaying .io domain results when searching only the SLD. Previously, .io was included in popular TLD lists and aftermarket listings, making them visible in search results. However, this is no longer the case.

Asked the NameCheap support and they didn't have an answer. Tagged the CEO on Twitter/X and waiting for answer.

@enetwork would you know anything about this?
Issue is resolved. It's back on the search results today.
 
1
•••
I am being bombarded with expiration emails on a daily basis! I don't need to be reminded everyday that a domain is about to expire, or has expired. I am getting hundreds of emails a day!
 
3
•••
I think it is the best registrar, website interface nowadays.

Also pricing is perfect. Everything is so easy.
 
1
•••
I am being bombarded with expiration emails on a daily basis! I don't need to be reminded everyday that a domain is about to expire, or has expired. I am getting hundreds of emails a day!

Hang in there, we are working on consolidating all the emails for larger users like yourself. In the meantime you can try filtering the emails to another folder with your email provider.
 
Last edited:
4
•••
On the order summary page it would be great to link directly to tools that we're most likely to use next, e.g. DNS settings.
 
0
•••
Spaceship just upgraded their filter options to give a menu listing every name server you have ever used. When you click on each name server, it shows the number of domains using that name server. Click "Show Results" and it list all the domains using that name server and gives a bulk update option. This is a huge improvement and the only thing I had a gripe about up to this point. Thanks Spaceship!
 
3
•••
0
•••
Dynadot has this kind of filtering options for years.
Yes, of course, but this is a thread about Spaceship.
 
7
•••
Spaceship down. First time for me

Working again. Completed a transfer fast as ever. I love Spaceship!
 
Last edited:
11
•••
Spaceship seems to be down ; ( Bad gateway Error code 502
 
Last edited:
1
•••
We were under DDOS attack but everything is stabilized now.
 
7
•••
Hi. Thanks for creating such thread. I have a question to Spaceship. Why it's hard to get SSL when redirecting domain? I've redirected a lot of my domains to my marketplace page, but they still have no ssl.
 
1
•••
UPDATE: All seems to be ok now....,
 
1
•••
2
•••
Does Spaceship (@enetwork) switch nameservers to parked page with ads when a domain is expired?

Sav doesn't change until grace period.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back