IT.COM

information Something interesting going on at 4.cn. Take a look!

NameSilo
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hey guys! it's me again Fat Boy! lol I'm in the process of liquidating my .中国 domains. It's really sucks right now to sell these on Sedo as Sedo has made it mandatory to start auctions at a starting price of $250 or something like that.

Anyways. checking out what prices .中国 is selling over at 4.cn. not much really anything. just 3 make offer domains with offers on them with good reason. check it out. domains like

Development.China
Iloveyou.China
Jobs.China

and that's about it with no sale.

But these are all make offer listings.

now here is the interesting part.

I noticed just accidentally though on my part. I wonder which domains got the most VIEWS? and low and behold I filtered and got some interesting info. Check it out here.

4cn.jpg

(I never knew that these kinda of domains were getting such interest? Always thought they were a mistake of mine or something) Many experts even said that such combos will never sell. if so then why so many views?

(USE XE.com to convert RMB to USA)

as you can see. the .中国 domains that get the most Views are western numbers + .中国 domains of the 4N variety.

Interesting yes? Seems like some Chinese investors are chomping at the bit to "check out" these domains.

no bits yet. probably because the listing prices are so high as you can tell.

always pay attention to the domains the get the most views.

So here's my question!

can I use this info to my advantage? well here's the thing. I have a bunch of these 4N..中国 domains. They were't cheap to register for sure.

I wonder if I could beat everyone that's listing their domains 4L..中国 domains on there by listing my 4L.中国 domains at say NO RESERVE AUCTION? like pay the fee to start a no reserve auction. instead of putting a huge price on my 4L.中国 domains.

I wonder how high the auction will go? if there is this many people looking at these specific domains? and then all sudden mines pop up on the list but mine is at NO RESERVE?

I think this is a missed opportunity for thee owners of those domains on there that have that many views.

GREED WILL GET YOU NO WHERE.

set it at NO RESERVE and let it be a feeding frenzy.

What do you think NP?

here's my list. compare it to the 4.cn list with the most views and let me know what you all think?

888999.中国
999888.中国
88899.中国
9888.中国
882.中国
2288.中国
8822.中国
388.中国
088.中国

there is one on that photo list above that's is priced at 550,000 RMB which is about $80K USD. but that number is 0898. I have 9888 and much short 388 and 088 and even 2288 and 8822 surely I can price these higher than $80K. but probably won't get a bid. will get alot of views though I bet.

not to mention the 888999 and 999888 sets. thee owner of 888999.com wants $5 million for it. check him out at that url. it's crazy his list of domains!

888999 supposedly means Lucky Forever.

But what if I paid for an auction? and set it at no reserve?

hmmmmmmmmmmm................

Another thing I suspect too is that perhaps the Chinese 4.cn users kind zero in on high price domains so perhaps they are just viewing it and keep viewing it simply because it is a high price. so perhaps it is a "slick move" to price your domains high just to get views? Then once it gets views change it to NO RESERVE AUCTION? I don't know if the viewers of such high price buy now domains get notified of such a change.

anyways just my thoughts.

I know I'm probably giving away a pretty cool advantage right now but hey unlike most people on NP. I actually am here to help.

Hope this gives some help to some. please let me know about my list too compared to the ones on the "Most viewed list" thanks.

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-11_19-7-52.png
    upload_2016-9-11_19-7-52.png
    175.9 KB · Views: 58
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i will share and take a closer look on this later :xf.wink:

thank you

•••
Its really interesting
Thanks for sharing

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back