IT.COM

Someone stolen my names??? Or GoDaddy Problem?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I just found both anhui.biz and wqs.com have been transfer to another account of godaddy,and I never start the push in Godaddy.
I have ask godaddy to check,is there any one have the same problem at Godaddy?

Just found wgo.us also been stolen.
Thanks
Bean

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The email of the man is [email protected]
And I just found these info:
[/URL removed per the Forum rules].

Who can give me some help?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
This is bad. Did u send a mail to godaddy?

•••
I have sent mail to Godaddy and wating their answer.
I have read some post about Godaddy,I am not srue they will return my names.

•••
This has not happened to me, however I am aware that people have had problems in the past getting stolen domain names back through GoDaddy.

•••
Hey Bin
Hire a professional White Hat if u cant get it back through godaddy..
The cost would be high but the 3 lll domain is worth the cost i guess..best of luck for the names..Wish u get them soon and fast..

•••
Good luck getting it back. Godaddy requires you have to go through UDRP to get a name back in most cases even if the name is hijacked, this is one company to avoid

•••
wqs.com for sale on sedo.com

Domains wgo.us and wqs.com are for sale at www.sedo.com. Were you trying to sell them?

Are you the registrant with the Florida address currently listed in the whois record for the three domains at issue?

Perhaps your problem originates from someone seeing your email address in the whois, and then sending you a keystroke logger trojan via a seemingly innocent e-mail, and then waiting to see how you logged on to your account. I had this happen to me and almost lost 100 domains.

In any event, any hijacked domain can be frozen by the registrar when a dispute arises. Just notify them now. Godaddy has 24 hour live support. Call them right now.

Anyway, it is not like you can hide a hijacked domain in a safe deposit box. Any domain hijacked can be recovered by its rightful owner if s/he follows the proper procedure to do so.

I can also tell you that if someone does buy it from the thief, then as soon as the whois record is updated, contact the unsuspecting owner in time so that he may reverse the charge on his credit card. They should be happy enough about you saving them money that they will return the hijacked domain to you. If they refuse to do so then they may be considered knowingly in possession of stolen property, and possibly subject to criminal prosecution at a later date. In any event, getting a hijacked domain back may be a headache, but it can be done.

•••
Somebody would have had to approve a transfer which would mean he either had access to your email account & approved the transfer or he had access to your Godaddy account, switched emails & then again approved it.

•••
I agree with you

The hijacker can gain access to email and account passwords by sending the vicitim a keystroke logger, then sitting back and waiting a day until the victim logs onto his accounts. The passwords are then recorded by the thief, who then uses them to make any changes he wants.

•••
I am selling wgo.us,wqs.com and anhui.biz on afternic and sedo before these names was stolen.
I got the answer from Godaddy,
Thank you for contacting customer support.

Per the Registration Agreement, it is the customer抯 responsibility for any changes made to the account. For your convenience, below is the relevant section in the Registration Agreement:

揑n addition to transactions entered into by You on Your behalf, You also agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement for transactions entered into on Your behalf by anyone acting as Your Agent, and transactions entered into by anyone who uses the account You've established with Go Daddy, whether or not the transactions were in Your behalf.?br />
Per the UDRP, registrars are prohibited from making changes to a domain name without direction from a court or arbitration forum. If you are unable to come to a satisfactory agreement with the current registrant, you may wish to go through a court or arbitration forum (such as WIPO, The World Intellectual Property Organization, [email protected]).

When we receive notice of a pending legal dispute we will lock the domain name so that it cannot be transferred or otherwise modified.

Likewise, when we receive a decision, we will update the domain name accordingly.

Per the UDRP, registrars are prohibited from making changes to a domain name without direction from a court or arbitration forum. If you are unable to come to a satisfactory agreement with the current registrant, you may wish to go through a court or arbitration forum (such as WIPO, The World Intellectual Property Organization, [email protected]).

When we receive notice of a pending legal dispute we will lock the domain name so that it cannot be transferred or otherwise modified.

Likewise, when we receive a decision, we will update the domain name accordingly.

Please let us know if we can help you in any other way.

Don't let "no lock, no deal" come between you and your customers. Show them that transactions on your site are secure and encrypted! Click here for more information.

Sincerely,

Arcie P.
GoDaddy.com
Customer Service Representative

General Support: 480-505-8877
Billing: 480-505-8855
Real bad,they protect the cheater of domains.They even didn't do any research.They only send this answer to me which have been sent to many people who lost their domains.

Last edited:
•••
Wait

Are you going to be online for a while? I will be in my office till midnight, California time. Maybe I can help you with this issue.

•••
Hello homebuyer,
I am online,I have sent your PM with my contact info.Please add me in MSN.
Thanks
Bean

•••
Stay online

Go into your godaddy account and check your receipts. Although pushing a domain into another account is free, the pusher still must go throught the steps as if he were paying for the push. So a receipt should be on file showing the date of the push, and perhaps the time.

•••
yes

The last time I did a godaddy push, my buyer was unable to change registrars for 60 days, so your domain might not be allowed to go anywhere for 60 days.

•••
stay online

If you want me to help you then you must saty online and respond to my emails right away.

•••
For these names were puhsed out my account ,so I can't find any Receipt in Godaddy.
But it's seems some one push it on 10/5 for there is a message in my 'accout message' at that day ,but I cann't open it.
I know he cann't transfer out these names to other place from Godady in 60 days.

•••
proof

Can you send me proof that you are the owner of these domains?

•••
What proof I can sent to you?
The whois info is not mine now.

•••
proof

check thw whois for these three domains. What part of these whois records are now the new registrant. What part is still yours? Do you know who belongs to wqZ.com (not wqs)?

•••
The info for wqz.com is:
Netico,Inc.
Jack D. ()
+1.7025103323
Fax: +1.3094314151
10342 Walking View ct.
Las Vegas, NV 89135
US
What you mean?

The whois info have been modified to the new owner.But you still can visit anhui.biz,it's a chinese web of mine.

•••
wqz

Do you know this person or organization because he/it is listed as a contact email for wqs.com?

Registrant:
Domain Administrator
P.O. Box 272722
Tampa, Florida 33688
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Domain Name: WQS.COM
Created on: 28-Mar-00
Expires on: 28-Mar-06
Last Updated on: 22-Jul-04

Administrative Contact:
Administrator, Domain [email protected]
P.O. Box 272722
Tampa, Florida 33688
United States
18139619696 Fax --
Technical Contact:
Administrator, Domain [email protected]
P.O. Box 272722
Tampa, Florida 33688
United States
18139619696 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM
NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM

•••
•••
ok

Visit godaddy and tell me what part of the whois for each of the 3 domains is you, and which belongs to the hijacker? Be specific.

•••
Only the Domain servers is mine(3 domains),ALL other info have been modified to that man who live in US.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back