IT.COM

Someone stolen my names??? Or GoDaddy Problem?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I just found both anhui.biz and wqs.com have been transfer to another account of godaddy,and I never start the push in Godaddy.
I have ask godaddy to check,is there any one have the same problem at Godaddy?

Just found wgo.us also been stolen.
Thanks
Bean

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes,it's my post,but it's not enough,I don't know what kind evidence I should collect.

•••
Whois history

Stand by and I'll post a website where you can purchase whois history records.

•••
Visit http://openaccess.dialog.com/ip/ and click on "domain names" in the left hand column. Type in wqs in the box "Exact Domain Name." Type in com in box "Top Level Domain. Then hit search. You should get 99 results. Look for wqs.com. I believe that there are 5 whois records among the 99. I have never used this service so I don't know how many of the 5 are duplicates.

•••
Help

I sent the following e-mail to the registrant of wqZ.com to help you out. I will let you know when they respond.

Hello:

The whois record for wqZ.com shows the following whois:

Domain name: WQZ.COM

Registrant Contact:
Netico,Inc.
Jack D. ([email protected])
+1.7025103323
Fax: +1.3094314151
10342 Walking View ct.
Las Vegas, NV 89135
US

Administrative Contact:
Netico,Inc.
+1.7025103323
10342 Walking View ct.
Las Vegas, NV 89135
US

Billing Contact:
Netico,Inc.
+1.7025103323
10342 Walking View ct.
Las Vegas, NV 89135
US

Technical Contact:
Netico,Inc.
+1.7025103323
10342 Walking View ct.
Las Vegas, NV 89135
US

Name Servers:
ns1.overtureparking.com
ns2.overtureparking.com

The whois for WQs.com shows:

Registrant:
Domain Administrator
P.O. Box 272722
Tampa, Florida 33688
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: WQS.COM
Created on: 28-Mar-00
Expires on: 28-Mar-06
Last Updated on: 22-Jul-04

Administrative Contact:
Administrator, Domain [email protected]
P.O. Box 272722
Tampa, Florida 33688
United States
Technical Contact:
Administrator, Domain [email protected]
P.O. Box 272722
Tampa, Florida 33688
United States

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM
NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM

Since the wqs.com whois shows [email protected] as an e-mail address, are you two related in business?

Please reply,

Robert Shanklin

•••
Suspicion

The reason I e-mailed the owner of wqZ.com was that this owner has the e-mail address [email protected]. And not one that includes @wqz.com. If the registered owner doesn't have an e-mail set up for himself @wqZ.com, then I find it suspicious that the registered owner of the domain in dispute - wqs.com - has a wqZ.com e-mail address.

•••
Norton

I am not convinced that Norton fully protects one against a keystroke logger. They have failed to protect me before with other infections. That is why I switched over to software that has been specifically engineered to protect a computer from keystroke loggers - Spysweeper. For my anti-virus needs, I use Computer Associates EZ Virus because it tells me in which file the infection is so I can use my other software to clean it out, for good.

•••
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Time for bed.

•••
Does the phone number on the whois work. If so, why don't you just give him a call?

•••
Tip off

If you call or e-mail him you might tip him off. Why don't you fax godaddy's legal department a dispute letter so they lcan ock down the domains?

I would like to see how the owner of wqZ.com reponds to my e-mail about the e-mail address of the alleged hijacker of wqS.com being an @wqZ.com.

•••
Phone number results

Here are the results for telephone number 813 9619696 as listed in wqs.com's whois record.
Results 1 - 1 of 1 PREVIOUS | NEXT

Reverse Telephone Listings
Hachigian, M

CARROLLWOOD, FL 33624
813-961-9696

•••
Since you parked it on Sedo, they should have your records for the name. Get them to help you out.

•••
•••
I see you may have bought this name from DNF member sellinbiz on August 10th. You may want to dig out your receipt for the payment to send over to GoDaddy.
---------
ALL FOR SALE:

GLH.NET - Minimum offer $350
Namescout

WLQ.COM - Minimum offer $1,500
GoDaddy

WQS.COM - SOLD
GoDaddy

TKX.COM - Minimum offer $950
WWD

UMB.NET - Recently recieved a $500 offer on AfterNIC (check overture) looking for higher offers
GoDaddy
-----------

•••
Right. And sellinbiz has confirmed the sale to me via PM. Odd about the un-updated whois, though. Could this be a registry error? Maybe they inadvertently rolled back whois info?

•••
Good job

Bin is either asleep or on some redeye flight to Florida by now.

•••
If you complain online to http://wdprs.internic.net/ they will usually make the registrar update the record to reflect valid information.

•••
armstrong said:
Odd about the un-updated whois, though. Could this be a registry error? Maybe they inadvertently rolled back whois info?

GoDaddy has a new service that allows you to choose your expiry date. Maybe this thief is covering his tracks. He seems to be doing it pretty well.

•••
I checked the whois records yesterday when Bean started this thread and two of the domains were registered to a Khan Akhbar alledgedly in Kabul (Pakistan, the records being updated Oct 8th 2004. It's no doubt the records were fake since Kabul afaik is in Afghanistan. The contact email address was the one Bean said, deletedcom(at)hotmail.com. Apparently the records were lastly updated a few hours ago to that folk in Florida. To me it seems pretty clear that it's a fraudulent transaction.

Wish you all the best Bean, hope you manage to get your domains back. Try to get as much evidence as possible and don't hesitate in hiring a lawyer. It may be well worth it.

Good luck %%-

Last edited:
•••
mole said:
GoDaddy has a new service that allows you to choose your expiry date. Maybe this thief is covering his tracks. He seems to be doing it pretty well.

But even if you change the expiry date to one of your choosing, it should still show a current "last updated date", shouldn't it?

•••
Sorry,I am busy on this thing ,just back to this forum.
I have contact sellinbiz and wait he answer,and I found I there is no recept for this push in Godaddy order history.I have ask godaddy why there is no reciept.And wait answer.

homebuyer,
I am realy sorry for my bad-tempered to you when you always let me show evidence.I need collect evidence,you are right.

Last edited:
•••
WQS.com whois 2004:-

A. The owner of the domain before your seller bought it.

June 8 :-
Registrant:
Internet Ventures Ltd
14 Noel Street
London, W1F 8GJ
UK

Administrative Contact:
Fong, Matthew
14 Noel Street
London, W1F 8GJ
UK
+1 (800) 400-8049 Fax: +1 (800) 400-8049

B. Your seller B Graves (sellinbiz) officially became owner sometime on August 18

August 18:-
Registrant:
B Graves
6431 Baker RD
Seaford, Delaware 19973
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com

Administrative Contact:
Graves, B
6431 Baker RD
Seaford, Delaware 19973
United States
3026283915 Fax --

C. You took official ownership of the domain sometime Sep 28-29 (2 whois records)

Sep 28, Sep 29:-
Registrant:
Bin Song
Bei Jing
Bei Jing, China 100022
China

Administrative Contact:
Song, Bin
Bei Jing
Bei Jing, China 100022
China
1081539274 Fax --
Technical Contact:
Song, Bin
Bei Jing
Bei Jing, China 100022
China
1081539274 Fax --

D. Something strange happened between Oct 6 - 10 (4 whois changes)

Oct 6, Oct 8, Oct 9:-
Registrant:
khan akbar
a
pakistan, pakistan 11002
Pakistan

Administrative Contact:
akbar, khan
a
pakistan, pakistan 11002
Pakistan
1100222 Fax --
Technical Contact:
akbar, khan
a
pakistan, pakistan 11002
Pakistan
1100222 Fax --

Oct 10:-
Registrant:
Domain Administrator
P.O. Box 272722
Tampa, Florida 33688
United States

Administrative Contact:
Administrator, Domain
P.O. Box 272722
Tampa, Florida 33688
United States
18139619696 Fax --
Technical Contact:
Administrator, Domain
P.O. Box 272722
Tampa, Florida 33688
United States
18139619696 Fax --

•••
Oh,thank you mole,it's a useful info for me.Would you tell me where you got these?Maybe I should pay money to check them.
I am collecting evidences from sellers and sedo.

Yes,I remember the whois info not updated in whois.sc after I bought wqs.com.

•••
Just received a PM from Bizbj and found this incident.

I can confirm here that I sold Anhui.biz to bizbj back a while ago.

Last edited:
•••
If PayPal or escrow.com etc were used...does anyone have that receipt/info.
Homebuyer...you are a terrific addition to NamePros.....
And as you can see everyone tries to help...
(Jim gives everyone a pat on the back)

Proud member
Jim

•••
Right..
Sedo will "not" list a domain unless they can "verify" that the who is records are in fact "yours" (the one who is listing the name on sedo) I for one, had to wait on a listing at sedo, because the "who is" records had not yet updated with "my info".. so sedo did not list.
However, several days later, when the "who is" updated, I contacted sedo & they did insert/list the name.

* so if you have "records" that this particular domain IS or WAS listed in your acct. with sedo.. well, that may be helpful proof as well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back