IT.COM

expiring | expired Some Hidden Close-Out Domain Gems - ArtiBelle (.) com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bram C.

AlmightyDomains.com + HeroForYou.comTop Member
Impact
All of the domains posted below are available for $11 each at the time of posting this. Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (keep in mind that at checkout Godaddy also charges a one-year renewal price on top of this amount).
None of these links are affiliate links so I get no money for doing this ( so I hope it is appreciated ).

I will post more domains in a few days.

WriteVille.com --> $11 USD, 5 yrs old, great name for an article site.

Sekudai.com --> $11 USD, brandable plus name of city in Malaysia.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only 3 for today (May 4th) Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

As always, I advice to do your own due diligence before purchasing.

Watch this Thread

The List:

WildBargains (.) com --> $11

CelebrityMessages (.) com -->$11 --> 5 years old

Utopius (.) com -->$11 --> 10 years old

Enjoy!

•••
•••
I am on a self-imposed buying limit, I might have to make myself unsub, these names are too tempting : grin :
@Bram C. has good instincts

•••
•••
Agree with @usernamex these are great closeout finds. I had given up searching through GD but @Bram C. has skill for it. :)

•••
•••
Agree with @usernamex these are great closeout finds. I had given up searching through GD but @Bram C. has skill for it. :)

Don't give up. Keep looking and you'll get better at it. There are some amazing bargains there that are overlooked by everyone.

•••
•••
Been busy for a while so didn't have much time to check for close-out domains. I did browse the list today and found a few that triggered my interest.

Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

Watch this Thread

The List:

BloggingAddicts (.) com --> $9

PlasmaGaming (.) com -->$11 --> 2 yrs old

ForwardStocks (.) com -->$11 --> 2 yrs old

DigiBuck (.) com -->$11 --> 6 yrs old. May end up registering this one but going to list it here for a little while first.

Enjoy!

•••
Hi @Bram C. Hope you are good, been a while you posted guess you ve been busy.

•••
•••
•••
Hi @Bram C. Hope you are good, been a while you posted guess you ve been busy.
@SammyLee @trp3 Been busy yes ;). Plus there's plenty of other people here focused on posting close-out domains so I figured I would take a step back. But here's a few available ones.

Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

Watch this Thread

The List:

UIHero (.) com --> $10 USD, (Regarding "UI" I was thinking "user interface" but there's many meanings)

PhoneRetriever (.) com --> $11 USD --> 5 yrs old.

CloseBig (.) com
--> $11 USD --> 6 yrs old.

Enjoy!

•••
Yes others post a lot too but theirs something unique about yours, you have aa eye for spotting gems.

•••
•••
I don't really have time to do this anymore (I'm swamped with work) plus as I mentioned before a lot of other people are posting close-out domains as well so I'm rarely going to post here. In any case here's 2 available domains that I found today looking for close-out domains so I figured I would share them.

FinalTraffic (.) com

WanderWolf (.) com

Enjoy.

Last edited:
•••
On a side note: Out of all the close-out domains that I ever listed in this thread here are a few ones that are currently available for registration fee (as nobody bought them when they were in close-out). You can reg them at any registrar for reg fee.

THE LIST:

ReadyToCall (.) com

DareToBlog (.) com

DownloadAcademy (.) com

CouponRider (.) com

SoundHoard (.) com

EngineerSociety (.) com

KingOfNoodles (.) com

MagicCalifornia (.) com

HackAdvice (.) com

StarDough (.) com

TradeCosts (.) com

Taskminator (.) com

TestCourt (.) com

LoveSwapping (.) com

LogRead (.) com

EmpowerDomains (.) com

BloggingAddicts (.) com

ForwardStocks (.) com

GraphicPimp (.) com

Enjoy.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back