Domain Empire

expiring | expired Some Hidden Close-Out Domain Gems - ArtiBelle (.) com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bram C.

AlmightyDomains.com + HeroForYou.comTop Member
Impact
All of the domains posted below are available for $11 each at the time of posting this. Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (keep in mind that at checkout Godaddy also charges a one-year renewal price on top of this amount).
None of these links are affiliate links so I get no money for doing this ( so I hope it is appreciated ).

I will post more domains in a few days.

WriteVille.com --> $11 USD, 5 yrs old, great name for an article site.

Sekudai.com --> $11 USD, brandable plus name of city in Malaysia.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's 5 for today :) Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

As I'm making no money with this but spending quite a bit of time each day to find these I would appreciate it if you could like my facebook page. Doing so will motivate me to continue to do this every day. ;)

As always, I advice to do your own due diligence before purchasing.

The List:

ElevationGames (.) com --> $11 (.net developed)

LoudBits (.) com
--> $11 --> 4 yrs old

StrictlyMoney (.) com --> $11 --> 6 yrs old

TheDigitalCorner (.) com --> $11 --> 10 yrs old

PureLingerie (.) com --> $11 --> 6 yrs old (.org developed)

Enjoy!

•••
Here's 5 for today :) Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

As I'm making no money with this but spending quite a bit of time each day to find these I would appreciate it if you could like my facebook page. Doing so will motivate me to continue to do this every day. ;)

The List:

ElevationGames (.) com --> $11 (.net developed)

LoudBits (.) com
--> $11 --> 4 yrs old

StrictlyMoney (.) com --> $11 --> 6 yrs old

TheDigitalCorner (.) com --> $11 --> 10 yrs old

PureLingerie (.) com --> $11 --> 6 yrs old (.org developed)

Enjoy!
Got elevation games for personal or business project.Will update you.
Thanks.

•••
Here's 6 for today :) Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

The List:

StatisticsClub.com --> $11

HomeDojo.com
--> $11 --> 4 yrs old

ThatMonkey.com --> $11

SportWinnings.com --> $11

GameExample.com --> $11 --> 8 yrs old

TestimonialNinja.com --> $11

Enjoy!

•••
•••
Singular version available for hand reg B-)
True, but plural in this case is better imo ;)
But if he's going to make a personal/business website on this domain it's of course a good idea to register both and redirect the singular to the plural.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
If its for personal use then just pay the reg fee and take it
Only Business is not everything man
I
I am good.Haven't received name yet so will wait to see if it's not renewed with all the renewals happening now on closeout names.I don't mind having a rival.:laugh: and its a 50/50 game for me anyway on personal/business project.;)

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Nice thread. Investigating this thread now

•••
Awesome thread and awesome domains, bookmarked it. B-)

•••
Here's 4 for today (April 14th, 2016) :) Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

The List:

PianoDay (.) com --> $11 --> 5 yrs old (.org developed)

Basilium (.) com
--> $11 --> 5 yrs old

ArtInYourHeart (.) com --> $11 --> art-in-your-heart.com developed

DrinkDetector (.) com --> $11

For people who came to the party later here's some domains that I posted a few days ago but which are not taken yet (with the current prices on Godaddy close-outs):

MoonFlux (.) com --> $8 --> 6 yrs old

DivineEcstasy (.) com --> $8 --> 5 yrs old

LoudBits (.) com --> $9 --> 4 yrs old

StatisticsClub (.) com --> $10

HomeDojo (.) com
--> $10 --> 4 yrs old

ThatMonkey (.) com --> $10 (monkey domains sell good ;) )

SportWinnings (.) com --> $10

GameExample (.) com --> $10 --> 8 yrs old

TestimonialNinja (.) com --> $10

Enjoy!

•••
•••
Here's 4 for today (April 14th, 2016) :) Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

The List:

PianoDay (.) com --> $11 --> 5 yrs old (.org developed)

Basilium (.) com
--> $11 --> 5 yrs old

ArtInYourHeart (.) com --> $11 --> art-in-your-heart.com developed

DrinkDetector (.) com --> $11

For people who came to the party later here's some domains that I posted a few days ago but which are not taken yet (with the current prices on Godaddy close-outs):

MoonFlux (.) com --> $8 --> 6 yrs old

DivineEcstasy (.) com --> $8 --> 5 yrs old

LoudBits (.) com --> $9 --> 4 yrs old

StatisticsClub (.) com --> $10

HomeDojo (.) com
--> $10 --> 4 yrs old

ThatMonkey (.) com --> $10 (monkey domains sell good ;) )

SportWinnings (.) com --> $10

GameExample (.) com --> $10 --> 8 yrs old

TestimonialNinja (.) com --> $10

Enjoy!
ThatMonkey.com is a great brandable. Guess i was too late. I like your list mate well done. This is a perfect example for newbies to buy these type of domains and flip them :)

•••
Here's 3 for today (April 15th, 2016) :) Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

The List:

Milinko (.) com --> $11 --> 3 yrs old, It's a last name and an upgrade for some companies.

Stalkee (.) com
--> $11 --> The victim of a stalker.

AssistantSchool (.) com --> $11 --> 4 yrs old

Enjoy!

•••
If its for personal use then just pay the reg fee and take it
Only Business is not everything man

Great attitude! I like it.

@Bram C. : I like the effort you are putting into it a lot and I think you help a lot of people. Haven't been quick enough to grab something from your list yet, but I search through my own filters as well and still manage to get a nice closeout now and then.
I don't know if you want to, but it would be interesting to me to see a few examples you grabbed yourself lately (I assume you are in business too so if you really like a name yourself you would buy it instead of posting it, right?)

Btw, this one is still available, might be interesting:

calcone.com - 16 y/o
Can be used as "Calc One" or the pizza, no other extension developed though.

EDIT: Hmm, seems gone now...

•••
For all you newbies who watch this list for domains to grab, please be aware most of these are not high quality domains, and most likely the leftovers @Bram C. would not buy himself.

Of course it is always possible that one of these domains could sell at some point, and I am always surprised to see what does sell sometimes, but don't hold your breath.

As @Bram C. states himself, he does this so you will pump up his FB page.

Any of us who goes through these lists every day and has been at this for a while will have a long list of domains we went through, but would never buy.

I guess it is no big deal to post a few here and grab some FB likes.

By the way, I have nothing against @Bram C., just want to keep some of the new people from wasting their $.

•••
At least he does not charge for the list, or use affiliate links like some others on this forum.

Got to give him that.

•••
For all you newbies who watch this list for domains to grab, please be aware most of these are not high quality domains, and most likely the leftovers @Bram C. would not buy himself.
All the domains that I post on here are worth (imo) more than the $11-$20 Godaddy is charging for them. That said, I always say "I advice to do your own due diligence before purchasing." in every thread post.

Of course it is always possible that one of these domains could sell at some point, and I am always surprised to see what does sell sometimes, but don't hold your breath.
I sold many similar domains like these in the past. What I list on here is based on my own personal experience selling these kind of domains.

As @Bram C. states himself, he does this so you will pump up his FB page.
This is simply not true. If you look at all the posts in this thread you would have noticed that in fact almost half of my post on this thread I did not ask for a facebook like. I listed these domains for no gains. The reason I asked to like my facebook page is that I figured I might as well get something out of it for my time and effort I put into this.

Any of us who goes through these lists every day and has been at this for a while will have a long list of domains we went through, but would never buy.

I guess it is no big deal to post a few here and grab some FB likes.

The close-out domain list I go through every day is around 11,000 domains large. I'm listing 3-5 domains each time. In other words out of the daily close-out domains I think at least 10,995 domains are not worth even reg fee. The ones which I post have some value according to me. Whether or not you agree that they have value is not really relevant. If you don't think they have value then feel free to ignore this thread.

On a side note, there have actually been quite a few domains on this list that I wanted to purchase for myself (for example PizzaFeed.com, PeaceBreaker.com,..). Instead I just listed these domains and let someone else register them. I'm sure there's a good chance they can be sold or flipped (this based on my own experience selling these kind of domains).

By the way, I have nothing against @Bram C., just want to keep some of the new people from wasting their $.
To be honest it seems like you do. Such a big effort just to "warn" people. Strangely you didn't do this on other close-out threads?

In any case, I never claimed anyone will make money with purchasing these domains. You cannot make that guarantee with any domain.

Last edited:
•••
I don't know if you want to, but it would be interesting to me to see a few examples you grabbed yourself lately (I assume you are in business too so if you really like a name yourself you would buy it instead of posting it, right?)
There have actually been quite a few domains on this list that I wanted to purchase for myself but listed them anyways. But yes, I'm in this business (full-time actually) to make money as well so I'm not posting all of them. Some example of close-out domains that I found in the last few weeks (that I decided to purchase myself)

LoveMojo (.) com
Rapteacher (.) com
SouthamptonNews (.) com
CloudTurn (.) com
Splitboarder (.) com
DigitalFirms (.) com
MinimalThemes (.) com
Muggled (.) com

•••
To be honest it seems like you do. Such a big effort just to "warn" people. Strangely you didn't do this on other close-out threads?

Sorry, I only saw this thread and was not intentionally singling you out. I haven't seen any other close-out threads recently.

I just reread my post and it does come across a little harsh - not my intention, and I apologize.

I just remember when I was new at this game and trying to get my head around this whole domain thing, and I was trying to help out some of the new people.

I can see you are not doing this to make money from other members, but I guess I am just reacting to some others on the forum who are trying to take advantage of newbies who don't know any better yet.

•••
At least he does not charge for the list, or use affiliate links like some others on this forum.

Got to give him that.
Easy man , I must commend @Bram C. for the time and effort he puts into this. a lot of people benefit from it (I inclusive).
I understand you have the interest of newbies @ heart.

Keep it up Bram C.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back