Domain Empire

expiring | expired Some Hidden Close-Out Domain Gems - ArtiBelle (.) com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bram C.

AlmightyDomains.com + HeroForYou.comTop Member
Impact
All of the domains posted below are available for $11 each at the time of posting this. Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (keep in mind that at checkout Godaddy also charges a one-year renewal price on top of this amount).
None of these links are affiliate links so I get no money for doing this ( so I hope it is appreciated ).

I will post more domains in a few days.

WriteVille.com --> $11 USD, 5 yrs old, great name for an article site.

Sekudai.com --> $11 USD, brandable plus name of city in Malaysia.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One of his first lists put me on to Writeville.com which was exactly what I was looking for to use in a project I have planned.

•••
Easy man , I must commend @Bram C. for the time and effort he puts into this. a lot of people benefit from it (I inclusive).
I understand you have the interest of newbies @ heart.

Yes I agree as I stated in a previous post, but if Bram does what many of us do, he goes over these domain lists every day and compiles a list of desirable names for his own use anyway.

Granted, it is generous of him to share his work with the members.

But as he has stated himself, it is up to all who use his work to do their own due diligence.

Just because a name appears on his list does not mean it is necessarily a good name to buy.

•••
It's going to be a short one for today (didn't find many that were worth mentioning today).

As always, clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link) and as always I advice to do your own due diligence before purchasing.

The List:

Planetino (.) com --> $11 --> Memorable/brandable.

ProntoPayment (.) com
--> $11 --> 8 yrs old --> I checked trademarks and it used to have one but the trademark was cancelled in September 2015. I also noticed that ProntoPayments.com (the plural) recently dropped and is now available for reg fee.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
•••
Here's 5 for today :) Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

As always, I advice to do your own due diligence before purchasing.

The List:

MagicCalifornia (.) com --> $11 --> 3 yrs old --> I may be a bit biased here since it's my dream to live in California ;)

ArticleChanger (.) com --> $11 --> 7 yrs old

StarDough (.) com --> $11 --> 7 yrs old

MadeMex (.) com --> $11 --> 2 yrs old, .NET developed

Crunion (.) com --> $11 --> 8 yrs old, .ORG developed

Enjoy!

•••
•••
Here's 5 for today :) Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

The List:

MagicCalifornia (.) com --> $11 --> 3 yrs old --> I may be a bit biased here since it's my dream to live in California ;)

ArticleChanger (.) com --> $11 --> 7 yrs old

StarDough (.) com --> $11 --> 7 yrs old

MadeMex (.) com --> $11 --> 2 yrs old, .NET developed

Crunion (.) com --> $11 --> 8 yrs old, .ORG developed

Enjoy!
Nice names

•••
Here's 3 for today :) Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

The List:

Bullings (.) com --> $11 --> 2 yrs old --> Last name (also bullings.co.nz is developed). 4,400 Exact Global Searches on Google.

Wellison (.) com --> $11 --> 6 yrs old --> Last name as well.

Invacus (.) com--> $11 --> Brandable/memorable.

Enjoy!

•••
•••
•••
•••
oops, I thought they are normal links to auction
Anyways, Will not share anything like that in future
I thought it might help someone

•••
Here's 6 for today (April 22) :) Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

The List:

FlipIndustries (.) com --> $11

Trashly (.) com -->$11 --> 2 yrs old

MarketingBenefit (.) com -->$11 --> 2 yrs old

Bozelli (.) com -->$11 --> 7 yrs old

Chulengo (.) com -->$11 --> 2 yrs old

TemplateRiver (.) com -->$11 --> 11 yrs old

Enjoy!

Last edited:
•••
Here's 4 for today (26th of April) :) Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

Watch this Thread

The List:

TradeCosts (.) com --> $8 --> I used to day trade so this name jumped up at me.

Taskminator (.) com -->$10 --> I use an app called Todoist to remember my daily tasks. Taskminator sounds like a highly brandable name for the same type of business.

PlusAnime (.) com -->$11 --> 2 yrs old --> Nice name for an anime site.

TNTDynamite (.) com -->$11 --> 3 yrs old --> 3,600 exact global searches for the keywords "tnt dynamite"

Enjoy!

•••
These seem to be auctions. You can't buy for prices quoted above, although they have higher buy it now prices.

•••
These seem to be auctions. You can't buy for prices quoted above, although they have higher buy it now prices.
These are not auctions. They are close-outs. you can buy them for the price I listed. Just click on the domain from this page and it will take you to Godaddy where you can instantly buy it.

Godaddy does add a one-year renewal price to the price, as they do with all close-out domains.

Last edited:
•••
tntdynamite.com is taken already, all others are still Buy It Now

•••
•••
Oi Oi Oi

Reference for the younger NPers:

•••
Here's 4 for today (29th of April) :) Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

Watch this Thread

The List:

UrbanMeeting (.) com --> $9

TestCourt (.) com -->$11

Querkle (.) com -->$11 --> 2 yrs old

Jurango (.) com -->$11 --> 7 yrs old

Enjoy!

•••
Here's 6 for today (30th of April) :) Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

Watch this Thread

The List:

NewsSide (.) com --> $11 --> 2 years old.

BloggerSky (.) com -->$11 --> 2 years old.

CartoonVids (.) com -->$11

DonorLeads (.) com -->$11

LeisureBowl (.) com -->$11 --> 3 yrs old --> co.uk developed

WebsiteAPI (.) com -->$11

Enjoy!

•••
Here's 7 for today (May 2nd) :) Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

Watch this Thread

The List:

SpacePigeon (.) com --> $10 --> 3 years old

BetterPolice (.) com -->$10

LoveSwapping (.) com -->$10

HippieHill (.) com -->$10 --> 10 years old

ZombieWhack (.) com -->$11 --> 2 yrs old

FifthContinent (.) com -->$11 --> 3 yrs old --> net + org developed

Dainville (.) com --> $11 --> 3 yrs old --> geo domain (city in France with 5.5k inhabitants)

Enjoy!

•••
•••
Here's 5 for today (May 3rd) :) Clicking on a domain in this list will take you to the Godaddy page of that specific domain where you can instantly buy it (it is not an affiliate link).

Watch this Thread

The List:

DollarBit (.) com --> $11 --> 3 years old

ZombieModel (.) com -->$11

HeroAction (.) com -->$11 --> 8 years old

PlayoffsSchedule (.) com -->$11 --> 6 years old, 12.1K exact global monthly searches

LogRead (.) com -->$11 --> Short brandable name, perfect name for a log analysis site

Enjoy!

•••
Hey, is that you on the Leaderboard at The Domain Game? Way to go!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back