Dynadot

domain Some expired domains I sniped / yseo.us + More

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cryptoxen

Impact
Are any of these worth anything ? Still new to the domain game and I know 4 char .com domains have been kinda sold out for a while.

- yseo.us

- mmc7.com

- d1el.com

- 6ima.com

- 3cams.co.uk

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No offense, but my advice is to spend some time to learn from experienced domainers. I suggested these “sources of education” a few days ago:

- Read hundreds or even thousands of posts at NamePros
- Browse and collect data from previous sales at Namebio.com and Dnpric.es
- Start following and read domain news blogs, such as: Domainnamewire.com, Thedomains.com
- Listen to domain podcasts, such as: Domainsherpa.com, Domainnamwwire.com
- Learn about trademarks, UDRP, Wipo etc

•••
I can't tell the last time I've seen a sale of a 4 character name. I see 4 letter domains sell alot like bbds.com etc... but not b4rd.com. The number changes everything.. So I can't determine any value.... 3 characters domains have value though... like db4.com etc

I just searched and found some available too to handreg...

$0

Last edited:
•••
Are any of these worth anything ? Still new to the domain game and I know 4 char .com domains have been kinda sold out for a while.

- yseo.us

- mmc7.com

- d1el.com

- 6ima.com

- 3cams.co.uk

These have no value worthless

•••
Are any of these worth anything ?
4L has value, 4N has value, but 4C is tricky.

People often mix "C" and "L", but the "C" means anything ( a symbol (such as a letter or number) that represents information) , not always "L", it depends on who is using it.

Forget hand reg'ng a 4L or 4N, they are 99.9% sold, so you have to buy them from somebody.

If you are going to mix L and N, look at 5C combos like LNNNN or LLLLN. BUT you have to make sure the letter/number combos have some kind of meaning or they are worthless.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back