IT.COM

domain Some expired domains I sniped / yseo.us + More

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cryptoxen

Impact
Are any of these worth anything ? Still new to the domain game and I know 4 char .com domains have been kinda sold out for a while.

- yseo.us

- mmc7.com

- d1el.com

- 6ima.com

- 3cams.co.uk

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can't tell the last time I've seen a sale of a 4 character name. I see 4 letter domains sell alot like bbds.com etc... but not b4rd.com. The number changes everything.. So I can't determine any value.... 3 characters domains have value though... like db4.com etc

I just searched and found some available too to handreg...

$0

Last edited:
•••
Are any of these worth anything ? Still new to the domain game and I know 4 char .com domains have been kinda sold out for a while.

- yseo.us

- mmc7.com

- d1el.com

- 6ima.com

- 3cams.co.uk

These have no value worthless

•••
Are any of these worth anything ?
4L has value, 4N has value, but 4C is tricky.

People often mix "C" and "L", but the "C" means anything ( a symbol (such as a letter or number) that represents information) , not always "L", it depends on who is using it.

Forget hand reg'ng a 4L or 4N, they are 99.9% sold, so you have to buy them from somebody.

If you are going to mix L and N, look at 5C combos like LNNNN or LLLLN. BUT you have to make sure the letter/number combos have some kind of meaning or they are worthless.

•••
No offense, but my advice is to spend some time to learn from experienced domainers. I suggested these “sources of education” a few days ago:

- Read hundreds or even thousands of posts at NamePros
- Browse and collect data from previous sales at Namebio.com and Dnpric.es
- Start following and read domain news blogs, such as: Domainnamewire.com, Thedomains.com
- Listen to domain podcasts, such as: Domainsherpa.com, Domainnamwwire.com
- Learn about trademarks, UDRP, Wipo etc

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back