Dynadot

advice Sold domain an year back. I am still listed as the administrative contact

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Amit V

Established Member
Impact
I sold a domain an year back and checked it out by chance today. The site developed was successful but is now down .
(Sorry! This site has been closed by administrator! Please contact administrator!).
I also noticed that when checking the whois data I am still listed as the administrative contact. The technical contact has only a name. What to do ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I sold a domain an year back and checked it out by chance today. The site developed was successful but is now down .
(Sorry! This site has been closed by administrator! Please contact administrator!).
I also noticed that when checking the whois data I am still listed as the administrative contact. The technical contact has only a name. What to do ?

You could contact ICANN and the registrar and let them know the info is not legit.

•••
  • If you can't see the whoIS information, you can only complain
  • You can also try to find the appropriate registry

•••
You could contact ICANN and the registrar and let them know the info is not legit.

Hopefully, ICANN isnt too busy giving themselves raises. Good luck, mate.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back