IT.COM

advice Sold a Locked Domain via Afternic ( Help Needed )

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Hireinternet

Top Member
Impact
I sold domain via Afternic.

Problem: domain is 7 days old only.

Any advice how to deal with it? I already read threads but those threads are old ones, some says afternic will cancel the deal some says you have to wait untill unlock. Anyone sold fresh regd name via Afternic?

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wait 60 days or ask afternic agent for push explaning the situation

•••
Afternic will get back to you on what to do next. If not - talk to their support, lately they've been replying pretty fast. Unlikely they will cancel.

•••
I have seen this and hard to deal with a person that doesn't understand your right to sell when they still need to wait. Don't feel bad they will get their name after all the crying as you want the money.

•••
Happened to me recently, I contacted Afternic transaction assurance and said "domain has a transfer lock until ...". They asked buyer if for him is ok a push at my registrar but since he refused we are waiting until the lock will be lifted ( 1,5 months). So far so good, we are all waiting.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back