Dynadot

.com Sold 8515.com for 61K

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bhanu Madala

BhanuVIP Member
Impact
I have sold 8515.com for 61k and domain is transfered today. Its been nearly 6 months i wanted to sell i mean credit goes to my team Manideep,Me and Sathya. Infact Nirvanalabs....few times we started escrow and at last moment domain could not be sold but this time luck is in our favour and we could sell it off.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congratulations! 8515.com is a fantastic name.
Thanks for sharing also - its a huge inspiration to all domain investors:)

•••
•••
I have sold 8515.com for 61k and domain is transfered today. Its been nearly 6 months i wanted to sell i mean credit goes to my team Manideep,Me and Sathya. Infact Nirvanalabs....few times we started escrow and at last moment domain could not be sold but this time luck is in our favour and we could sell it off.
Congrats ....I wish u sell more in coming days...dont forget Chennai......

•••
Congrats! 8515.com is a great domain, agree. Adds to 100 too (85+15) besides having 2 fives and generally ending in 5, having "lucky" 8 and no 4 or 0 (I personally love those numbers too).

So the investor is not at loss either. Eventually will sell in xxx xxx...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Congrats Bhanu..
Good ROI and Thanks for sharing

•••
•••
•••
You've done very well!

Congrats!

•••
Congrats ! I hope one day I could have a domain that will be sold at this sum, too :lookaround:!

•••
Bold sold, great made!
My congrats from Austria.

•••
Congratulations! 8515.com is a fantastic name.
Thanks for sharing also - its a huge inspiration to all domain investors:)

•••
•••
•••
Now you have great chance to purchase a lot of new tld's and make happy people who launched them :)

•••
Cool Nice Sales, Congrats Bro

•••
8515 > 1985. 03. 15 > The day of the registration of symbolics.com (first / oldest regsitered domain name).
Just noticed ;)

Last edited:
•••
Congrats buddy.i too will come up with similar good news soon.

•••
Congratulation Bhanu for this big job you just nailed a good sale and motivating all of domineers.

Last edited:
•••
Very nice sale Bhanu. It seems I'm invested in all the wrong domains ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back