Dynadot

.tv DIY.tv sold for 32.5K

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello all,

I sold DIY.tv for 32.5K USD and I'm happy to share it.

I've owned this domain for some years and it was one of my favorite. I acquired it from a NP member and had many offers in the past.

I think it could have sold for a higher price but I decided to sell for 2 reasons:
1 - the buyer is a company I've already made some deals with in the past
2 - with this economy I preferred to sell it a little bit lower but have liquidity.

This is my personal second-highest sale after USA.tv and before Furniture.tv (that sold for 24K many years ago).
I'm going to report it on DNJ and I'm happy to have the confirmation that .tv is one of the best TLD in the market.
Cheers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I sold DIY.tv for 32.5K USD and I'm happy to share it.

I've owned this domain for some years and it was one of my favorite. I acquired it from a NP member and had many offers in the past.

I am the NP member who sold DIY.tv to donnied79 (at a price I was happy to sell for at the time) and I've got to say, once gain, I can't think of many better people to get such a terrific sale.

You really are on a great run with your .tv portfolio and I'm sure all those five figure sales are racking up. You put so much effort in to getting the best names in the first place it is nice to see all that work paying off.

Congrats

•••
•••
A bit late but congrats to that awesome .tv sale(s in the past)! :)

After reading your lucky stories i felt in love and invested in that extension too.
I love sights [.]tv - which i think could be a new way for tourism sector for sights seeing with VR technology. Will keep it defently at my portfolio till anybody see my visions too! :)

Interesting to see that DIY.tv isn't developed until now...
Altought furniture.tv is for sale again at sedo broker.
But the most awesome is usa.tv which is redirected to Trumps twitter profile
- this was such an amazing sale! Did you negotiate directly with the gouverment of the united states? :wideyed:(y)(y)

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back