Dynadot

showcase Sold 2 domains in one day, $63,000 in total.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

New.Life

THE.COMPANYEstablished Member
Impact
I have not been on the Namepros for more than a year and a half (19 months), so I want to say Hello to everyone again!

...and I want to share my biggest sale so far.

These sales actually took place more than seven months ago, but still this year.

March 1, 2019 is one of the luckiest days of my life.
I sold two of my domains in one day (both are my biggest sales so far) to completely different buyers, from different countries, through different domain marketplaces for $63,000 USD in total.
All inbound sales. My portfolio at that time contained about 400 domains, 98% of them new gTLDs.

-------------------------------

Domain: New.Work
Price: $38,000 USD
Venue: Uniregistry (BIN)
Commission: $3,800

Hand reg. this domain in 2016 + two renewals of $220
The buyer is: Big german software company with revenue more than 100 Million euros in 2018.
The buyer bought domain for the BIN price without any prior negotiations.

Domain: All.Life
Price: $25,000 USD
Venue: Afternic
Commission: $4000

Got this domain on the first day of general availability in 2015 for $45, plus 3 renewals for $36
Received an automatic price request email from Afternic (the domain had a minimum bid price of $500),
later I got email from Afternic broker. I replied - $25,000 BIN.
The buyer paid the BIN price without any negotiations.
The buyer is: French multi billion dollar corporation, and one of the largest hotel chains in the world, number one in Europe.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Being exactly 4 years in the domain business at that time, I made two of my biggest sales in 4 years on the same day.

March 1, 2019 - Spring has begun! I have never sold any domains for $xx.xxx either before or after that time.

So... you wake up - sell one domain for $38,000... get ready to go to bed - sell another domain for $25,000!
I want it every day! ))) And I wish you the same!!!

These sales are also the highest aftermarket sales in both domain extensions .work and .life that have ever been reported.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
All I can say is WOW.. and ofcourse Congrats!

•••
•••
Wow, many congratulations.

Great sales and wish you luck.

•••
Great sales - very nice story to hear! Congrats! (y)

•••
Great deals. Congrats!
So I guess you will celebrate 1st of March from now on :)

•••
•••
What a rebirth, congrats. New work seems to be a popular term in Germany for recruitment and consulting issues from what I read.

•••
is this the biggest .life sale ever reported?
namebio has simple.life for 20K

•••
•••
Congrats, from what I can see, you have quite a few premium ngtlds, which you bought from the launch, 2015 or so. Can you share the cost of acquisition and renewals for your portofolio?

•••
Diversity pays! If you have a marketplace, anyone can browse all your domains, then might find something perfect!

•••
Wow, amazing sales in 1 day :xf.grin: Congrats!

•••
This is absolutely incredible, uplifting, and motivational. Huge congrats to you !!!!

Thank you for sharing!!

Post like these reboot my sluggishness!👍🏻

•••
is this the biggest .life sale ever reported?
namebio has simple.life for 20K

I mean - 25K - top of the highest .life sales, at least for now, if it looks more comfortable for you.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
This story is so awesome! I will be revisiting this thread at times for an uplift!

•••
Those would be fantastic sales for a year, to have them in one day, wow! Congratulations!! I guess you can't wait for March 1 this year :xf.grin:

It is also nice to see that the end users are big established businesses. Interesting that both in Europe.

Congrats again, and I will have fingers crossed for you and all of us when March 1 rolls around!

Bob

Last edited:
•••
•••
Amazing Job! You are the real deal!

•••
That is very inspirational for a newbie. Congratulations to you for your hard work and foresight. Now, if you could just give me this week's lottery numbers and tell me what the next big thing is going to be.

•••
•••
Congrats!
Thanks for sharing. Always good to see sales happening no matter which TLD.

•••
Congrats that's a huge amount especially for new gTLDs

•••
Awesome sales and that too in a single day.. congratulations..

•••
Back