Dynadot

Contacting potential end users ...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi all,

I'm now promoting my few domain names and therefore I'm sending emails to potential end users (companies).

Since it is really long to send the emails one by one ... I was wondering if it could be a good idea to send one email to multiple potential end users ...

Will they be happy to see that they are not alone to be contacted ?

Please give me your point of view ...

GrΓ©goire.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I recommend sending them each a email seperatly. You may tell them that there are other parties interested.

•••
There is mail merge program that suitable for this purpose. Each recipient will think that the mail was personalized for him/her. You can search google for 'mail merge'.

•••
NewInDomains said:
Since it is really long to send the emails one by one ... I was wondering if it could be a good idea to send one email to multiple potential end users ...

Will they be happy to see that they are not alone to be contacted ?

I would send each company a personalized email to that company directly. No way would I have multiple companies in the "to" field as then it looks like you're just spamming multiple companies. You'd have much better success sending each company an email separately. Best of luck to you GrΓ©goire. :)

Also send me a pm with the domains you're promoting. :tu:

•••
seperately is much better, even if it is time consuming, the results are worth it

•••
Okay,

THX for these answers, that helps !

shilmy : I'll try this program for sure ! But I suppose that I won't be able to send emails with my gmail account then.

ChrisVirtue : PM sent

GrΓ©goire.

•••
Just use a bulk email software. bulkemailxp or desktop server. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back