IT.COM

Social Bookmarking submission - Several packages available (Reduced Price)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

Here is a great chance increase backlinks to your website. I'll manually submit your URL to social bookmarking sites.

Several packages available to choose from and each package comes with great BONUSES absolutely FREE.

Package #1 - Starter Value Pack
No. of Social Bookmarks: 25 from unique sites.

Bonus #1: Tweet your link from three twitter accounts having 1700+, 1000+ and 1000+ followers.
Bonus #2: Lifetime regular link submission to my two directories (LinksHut Web Directory and LinksEXPO Web Directory) which are 4 year old.

Turnaround time: 24 Hours
Price: $1.5

Package #2 - Mini Value Pack
No. of Social Bookmarks: 50 from unique sites.

Bonus #1: Tweet your link from three twitter accounts having 1700+, 1000+ and 1000+ followers.
Bonus #2: Lifetime regular link submission to my two directories (LinksHut Web Directory and LinksEXPO Web Directory) which are 4 year old.

Turnaround time: 24 Hours
Price: $3

Package #3 - Medium Value Pack
No. of Social Bookmarks: 100 from unique sites.

Bonus #2: Lifetime FEATURED link submission to my two directories (LinksHut Web Directory and LinksEXPO Web Directory) which are 4 year old.

Turnaround time: 24-48 Hours
Price: $5

Package #4 - High Value Pack
No. of Social Bookmarks: 200 from unique sites.

Bonus #2: Lifetime FEATURED link submission to my two directories (LinksHut Web Directory and LinksEXPO Web Directory) which are 4 year old.
Bonus #3: 3 Months Sitewide Link on my two directories (LinksHut Web Directory and LinksEXPO Web Directory) which are 4 year old.

Turnaround time: 24-48 Hours
Price: $10

Package #5 - Super High Value Pack
No. of Social Bookmarks: 300 from unique sites.

Bonus #3: 6 Months Sitewide Link on my two directories (LinksHut Web Directory and LinksEXPO Web Directory) which are 4 year old.

Turnaround time: 48-72 Hours
Price: $15

Package #6 - Extra Value Pack
No. of Social Bookmarks: 400 from unique sites.

Bonus #3: 10 Months Sitewide Link on my two directories (LinksHut Web Directory and LinksEXPO Web Directory) which are 4 year old.

Turnaround time: 48-72 Hours
Price: $20

Order Details:

- We can also toggle with multiple titles/tags & descriptions so you don't get duplicated content.
- Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal & MoneyBookers.
- Members with 15+ iTraders can also pay after the work has been completed.
- I do not accept Adult/Gambling/Illegal sites.
- What we need from you:

Code:
URL:
Title: (can be maximum 3 to rotate during submissions)
Description: (can be maximum 3 to rotate during submissions)
Tags / Keywords:

Please post here or PM me to get your order or if you have any inquiries.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am back for more, Sufi!

I have 3 sites that I want to promote with your services!

Please PM me payment details, thank you =)

•••

Thank you for returning back for my services :)
I have sent you a PM with details.

•••
Interested in ordering package 4 or 5. Can you PM me your payment info and what you need from me? Thanks!

•••
•••

Thank You very much for the order. Your order has been completed and report sent! :)

Interested in ordering package 4 or 5. Can you PM me your payment info and what you need from me? Thanks!

Thank you so much for showing interest in my services. I have sent you a PM with the details.

ditto for me

thank you

Thank you so much for your order. Details have been received and it is in queue now.

•••
All orders which were in queue has been completed.

Offering new packages with several bonuses, please refer to first post for more details.

•••
Great chance to get bookmarks + number of other benefits like tweets, directory links and signature links. Best value packages available.

•••
pm sent

edit:

I ordered the package 7(600 bookmarks)for one of my sites:

-recieved a report with 600+xx bookmarks-done
-Bonus #1: done
-Bonus #2: done
-Bonus #3: done
-Bonus #4: done
-Turnaround time: 48-72 Hours done
-easy communication

All done like stated,excellent job,will use this service in
future,thanks
Ron

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

I will take 600 bookmarks. Please send info + this thread link to john.k at ihubnet.com for further discussion and process...

•••
Thank you Sufi for the package you just completed for me.
Excellent work and great communication.
Hope to use your services again.

•••
Hi Sufi,

Please PM me payment details. I have two sites for you to bookmark =)

•••
Thank you KC for your order. Work was completed and report sent! :)

Open for more orders :)

•••
Another package ordered, and payment sent.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks for another well done job, Sufi.
Will be using your services again : )

•••
Great service! Recommended to all!! Will order more soon!

•••
•••
Hi Guys, I'm back from vacation and accepting fresh orders now :)

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Pm payment details asap plz

•••
Would like to try out Package #4,

Please Pm me the details,

•••
I will tell you guys, if you are hesitating on buying this. Do not, I have bought over 10 pacakges, and all were brought in within 24 hours. As for the results HIGHLY recommended. Ty again sufi

•••
hi,
i am willing to give you new orders,,waiting for your reply,,check and reply my email :)

warm regards

cep

•••
I am interested in your service. What details do you need and how many keywords can you use?

Also, is it possible to order a 200 package and then order a 200 package again for the same site, but submission to a different 200 websites? I would even pay extra for you to spread the submission out if possible.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back