Domain Empire

Social Bookmarking submission - Several packages available (Reduced Price)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

Here is a great chance increase backlinks to your website. I'll manually submit your URL to social bookmarking sites.

Several packages available to choose from and each package comes with great BONUSES absolutely FREE.

Package #1 - Starter Value Pack
No. of Social Bookmarks: 25 from unique sites.

Bonus #1: Tweet your link from three twitter accounts having 1700+, 1000+ and 1000+ followers.
Bonus #2: Lifetime regular link submission to my two directories (LinksHut Web Directory and LinksEXPO Web Directory) which are 4 year old.

Turnaround time: 24 Hours
Price: $1.5

Package #2 - Mini Value Pack
No. of Social Bookmarks: 50 from unique sites.

Bonus #1: Tweet your link from three twitter accounts having 1700+, 1000+ and 1000+ followers.
Bonus #2: Lifetime regular link submission to my two directories (LinksHut Web Directory and LinksEXPO Web Directory) which are 4 year old.

Turnaround time: 24 Hours
Price: $3

Package #3 - Medium Value Pack
No. of Social Bookmarks: 100 from unique sites.

Bonus #2: Lifetime FEATURED link submission to my two directories (LinksHut Web Directory and LinksEXPO Web Directory) which are 4 year old.

Turnaround time: 24-48 Hours
Price: $5

Package #4 - High Value Pack
No. of Social Bookmarks: 200 from unique sites.

Bonus #2: Lifetime FEATURED link submission to my two directories (LinksHut Web Directory and LinksEXPO Web Directory) which are 4 year old.
Bonus #3: 3 Months Sitewide Link on my two directories (LinksHut Web Directory and LinksEXPO Web Directory) which are 4 year old.

Turnaround time: 24-48 Hours
Price: $10

Package #5 - Super High Value Pack
No. of Social Bookmarks: 300 from unique sites.

Bonus #3: 6 Months Sitewide Link on my two directories (LinksHut Web Directory and LinksEXPO Web Directory) which are 4 year old.

Turnaround time: 48-72 Hours
Price: $15

Package #6 - Extra Value Pack
No. of Social Bookmarks: 400 from unique sites.

Bonus #3: 10 Months Sitewide Link on my two directories (LinksHut Web Directory and LinksEXPO Web Directory) which are 4 year old.

Turnaround time: 48-72 Hours
Price: $20

Order Details:

- We can also toggle with multiple titles/tags & descriptions so you don't get duplicated content.
- Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal & MoneyBookers.
- Members with 15+ iTraders can also pay after the work has been completed.
- I do not accept Adult/Gambling/Illegal sites.
- What we need from you:

Code:
URL:
Title: (can be maximum 3 to rotate during submissions)
Description: (can be maximum 3 to rotate during submissions)
Tags / Keywords:

Please post here or PM me to get your order or if you have any inquiries.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i will try 100 bookmark, please pm me details with payment info, thanks

•••
Hi Sufi, I am interested in your service. May I know is there any do-follow social bookmarking sites under your 100 sites package?

Thanks a lot for your order. Completed and report sent :)

i will try 100 bookmark, please pm me details with payment info, thanks

Thanks for your interest. I've sent you the details.

Accepting more orders now :)

•••
Pm please. 1 URL, 300 submissions $14.

•••
•••
20% Discount for next 48 hours.

And, Bonus #2 added. You can't afford to miss this offer :)

•••
One more order completed and plz don't get confuse about bonuses. You get both bonuses with the order. Its not like that you have to choose one from both :)

•••
greeting sufi, will PM you an order in the next 24 hours, just adding $ to my paypal is the reason. :)

•••
greeting sufi, will PM you an order in the next 24 hours, just adding $ to my paypal is the reason. :)

Hi There :)

Thanks a lot for showing interest. You are welcome to contact me anytime :)

•••
Few more completed and I'm taking fresh orders now :) 10% discount for next 48 hours :)

•••
Discount offer extended for next 48 hours :) come on guys.. its a deal which you can't resist :)

•••
A new current special added. Look for first post for more details :)

•••
A current special has been added :) Get a free link in my signature at Namepros for 1 month. I have more than 7500 posts :) Only one available on purchase of package 4 or above.

•••
The signature special is still available.. Thats a steal price for bookmarks + tweetes + directory links + signature :)

•••
•••
Thank you everyone for the orders.. A new special has been added which offers sitewide links on my two 4 year old directories. Take a look at first post for more details..

•••
•••
All pending orders have been completed. Taking fresh orders now :)

Look at first post for all the bonuses you would get with the service. :)

•••
A new special of sitewide link on PR1 site for 6 months has been added ;)

•••
Hi Sufi,

I forgot your paypal id.. Please PM me as I need to order from you again =)

•••
Hi Sufi,

I forgot your paypal id.. Please PM me as I need to order from you again =)

Thank you so much for order. It has been completed and report sent :)

Accepting more orders :)

•••
I just saw this area of the forum, never thought this exist. Great work guys !

•••
200 bookmarks - sold
Please PM me requirements and details

•••
I just saw this area of the forum, never thought this exist. Great work guys !

Thanks for the compliments :)

200 bookmarks - sold
Please PM me requirements and details

Thank you for the order. Will let you know about report once completed :)

Accepting Fresh orders with bunch of bonuses. Details in first post. :)

•••
•••
Accepting more orders now.. Great chance to get bookmarks + tweets from 3 accounts having lots of followers + directory submission links + directory sitewide links :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back