IT.COM

So much for Sedo Pro

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DOMiNIC

Account Suspended
Impact
I'm not really a Sedo Parker, but I do keep a couple of 10,000 + monthly uniques their.

They recently upgraded me to Sedo Pro and was alarmed today to calculate my C.T.R. on these two domains had dropped from 36 % to 24 % !!! :td:

Anybody else having a similar experience?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No. I have had only positive results from SedoPro, and in any case they guarantee earnings of at least 10 percent more than your prior earnings. If it continues, speak to your account rep.

Edit: I see your question was on particular domains, not on your account in general. I've had domains that have had major drops in CTR. It happens all the time. And sometimes they go up, the same way they went down. It could be the adverts that are popping up for you now on these domains, and nothing to do with SedoPro.

vrc

•••
How do i get Sedo Pro. I have high xx domains listed there and i would to enhance my sales on there.

Robert

•••
send me a PM with your email - will send you endorsment code..

•••
Change up your templates -- that should do the trick.

•••
I just dont know waht peope see in sedo, Great fro showcasing names for sale - thats about it.

•••
Fleege said:
I just dont know waht peope see in sedo, Great fro showcasing names for sale - thats about it.

For the regular parking program, perhaps, but Pro is a pretty solid upgrade and is getting better.

•••
I'm no great fan of Sedo's regular parking program because the PPC is so low.

•••
Sedo's standard program tracks FAR fewer visits clicks than any other program I've tried. Their ppc is TERRIBLE, I don't see how Sedo "pro" would change either of these, add to that the cost and I can't possibly think of a reason to ever utilize their service. Well, I suppose if I were a million-dollar or even several hundred-thousand-dollar company it might be justified in some kind of budget, but that's not the case for most of us. Sedo caters to the elite domainers who most likely have plenty of resources and company funds to back them up.

•••
it depends on what type of domains you have.
for most of mine, i do better on sedopro or domainsponsor than i
do on namedrive. there are exceptions, so i do use namedrive,
and activeaudience for 30 or 40 domains that can't seem to survive otherwise.
sedopro is a nice upgrade.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back