IT.COM

new gtlds So I just picked up Riding.space for $3.95

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
CrazyDomains is having a 'Draw-In' Sale with .space. Every dictionary word was taken, even Pooping.space, believe it or not. Yet somehow Riding.space was overlooked. Anyway I think their sale for first year regos of .space is still going for a few more days. Driving.space, premium listing for $4.5k. I guess persistence pays off, no.space was listed as 'unavailable' in red type.

Regards
matt

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NameCheap has an awesome special on .global at the moment. I just picked up iSop.global for $7.00, I was almost going to pay the CrazyDomain guys $50 (on special), why keep iSopGlobal.com when you can have iSop.Global. This is a personal by the way not hand reged for sale in any way.

Regards.matt
yah, why make it so difficult.

•••
Ive got squared.space if anyone wants to buy it inbox me €£¥$$€£¥

•••
Alpnames is not American company...
Gibraltar...

I'm sorry tried to reg with them. their platform got "Screwy" right up until I need to pay. contact support via email. they got back to me after 3 days!

great support. and had the nerve to ask me for screenshots of what happened? seriously? 3 days later?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back